Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - no where to go

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Zombie [PM] Posts: 109 — Threads: 15
Signos: 650
Inactive Character

Rhone listens quietly as Asterion tells his own tale of his experience with the Gods here on Novus. They sounded so different than what he was used to. And for a moment, Rhone wonders what it would be like if the Gods and Goddesses that he worships would have followed him here. Would the world be different? Would they inflict such pain on their subjects? There was only a god or two that might, but most of them were kind souls, only wanting to ensure the well-being and success of those beneath them.

Rhone has a soft gaze as he turns to look at Asterion more fully, to see the sorrow and grief that match his own. He sees a lot of himself in the young king. Perhaps they were more alike than either one of them realized. "I worshiped twelve Gods and Goddesses before coming to Novus. Only one or two would seek vengeance like all the gods here. Most were kind, loving even. They gave me my gifts, helped me to lead. They deserved my worship." Rhone had dedicated his life to the Gods and Goddess that had given him his abilities over the elements. He had control over earth, water, air, fire, light, darkness, and even psychic. Out of all of them, he worshiped Brighton (God of the Earth) and Elyria (Goddess of Psychic) above all the others. Both of them had given him infinite wisdom - something worth worshiping. These gods here in Novus…he didn’t deem them worthy of anything.

However, when Asterion tells that that he can let him be, Rhone shakes his head. No. He did not want to be left alone. Despite the peace and solitude he felt up here, feeling the wind against his face, he knew that company was everything. Having a friend, even in the darkest of times, was beneficial. Perhaps he should open himself up to more friends - perhaps a friend was just the medicine he needed. "No, please stay. Reflection can only calm me so much." Reflection opened the doors to him thinking about the family he lost, the kingdoms he had lost, and his sense of being that he had somehow misplaced. Such thoughts were taking him down a dangerous path and he needed a distraction. Asterion would be the perfect distraction.

Turning, he steps away from the edge of the cliff, moving towards the other bay until he was a safer distance from the rocky ledge. "Though, the cliffs are rather soothing…the sound of the waves calls to me." It’s his magic that he misses. At least he could once use his magic for good. Here, it was useless. "What draws you to the cliffs?" Everyone had their reason, their calling. Rhone was curious, though he wouldn’t be upset if it was too personal an answer to share.

@Asterion

Messages In This Thread
no where to go - by Rhone - 03-05-2019, 09:06 AM
RE: no where to go - by Asterion - 03-05-2019, 03:31 PM
RE: no where to go - by Rhone - 03-06-2019, 06:26 PM
RE: no where to go - by Asterion - 03-07-2019, 02:38 PM
RE: no where to go - by Rhone - 03-26-2019, 06:14 AM
RE: no where to go - by Asterion - 03-31-2019, 09:43 AM
RE: no where to go - by Rhone - 04-27-2019, 09:53 AM
RE: no where to go - by Asterion - 05-01-2019, 10:22 AM
RE: no where to go - by Rhone - 05-08-2019, 02:40 PM