Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - afterglow [moira]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Morrighan

i am the fire
i am burning brighter
roaring like a storm

"No."

And just like that, she snapped out of it. The eagerness she felt disappeared and she was back where she started. Alone and confused in this strange world with no connection to home.

Moira spoke of her home and her people- just as foreign sounding as anything among Novus. However, it sounded like she too left somewhere much greater. When the woman apologized for not being from Ourania, Morrighan shook her head, brushing it off. It was a silly thing for her to get her hopes up for. The chances were slim to none of her running into anyone else from her land.

Then suddenly, Moira's strange companion came over to Morrighan. The mare slunk back as the feline approached, feeling unsure of what they were doing. She started to touch her- was it out of affection? Whatever it was, the feeling was uncomfortable and made her pin her ears back. If she were a wolf, she would quickly curl her lips into a warning snarl. As an equine, all she could do was raise her head and the whites of her eyes became visible.

"Do not touch me ever again, cat," she demanded, voice low. Regardless of the feline's intentions, no one dared ever touch her and she would gladly kill anyone who tried. If this creature was not bonded to Moira, she would consider the thought more. She forced herself to settle down when the other mare began to speak again.

"Indeed," she replied, giving a quick look over Moira's stature. Battle was in her blood, but she had become so used to her fire joining her in her fights. Perhaps a spar would be just what she needed to get herself back into shape. "Challenge accepted."

And then there was Raum. It sounded like he was a shitty individual and they would certainly need all the warriors they could find to fight him off. "Well, he sounds like an asshole. I'll have no sympathy if he burns," she said simply.

Burns. Well, that would be much easier with her fire magic present. Maybe by the time she would have to face him, she would've figured out a way to restore it.

@Moira oops, she doesn't like Neerja much xD
"Speaking."
art by nikkayla ; table by katherine

Messages In This Thread
afterglow [moira] - by Morrighan - 03-05-2019, 11:14 PM
RE: afterglow [moira] - by Moira - 03-19-2019, 12:42 AM
RE: afterglow [moira] - by Morrighan - 03-20-2019, 09:41 PM
RE: afterglow [moira] - by Moira - 04-05-2019, 03:45 PM
RE: afterglow [moira] - by Morrighan - 04-07-2019, 11:15 AM
RE: afterglow [moira] - by Moira - 04-24-2019, 01:05 PM
RE: afterglow [moira] - by Morrighan - 05-04-2019, 08:27 PM