Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - light a match, watch it burn

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Zombie [PM] Posts: 17 — Threads: 2
Signos: 0
Inactive Character

Perhaps the difference (at least to Targwyn) between madness and chaos and those that cause the madness and chaos, is usually the individuals are unaware of what they do. A mad hatter does mad things and yet thinks of himself as sane as you or I. But Targwyn knowingly causes the madness and chaos and yet still calls herself sane. Some would consider that the same thing. Perhaps it was. Perhaps the difference was that she could control herself and her actions. She can make conscious choices whereas someone who is mad cannot. It’s a very fine line that she loves to tightrope across. One little sway of the wind could blow her either way.

Regardless of whether or not she is actually mad, Targwyn doesn’t really care about what he thinks of her or what his opinion of her on the matter was. Perhaps it was a good thing that he chose not to speak about such as issue.

However, even through all of this, she offers him a name. She doesn’t need to make herself known to him. In fact, he would probably forget her the moment he took a step away. That was fine. He walked with a closet full of skeletons. He made sure his actions were known, and thus she knew exactly who he was. Nothing he did was subtle. All of it screamed his name and screamed destruction and death. That is what differed between the two of them. They were not that much different, really. He was just more up front about his actions whereas she was a little more behind the scenes and subtle. People would hate him for his actions…no one would know she was behind her own.

“Look out for a letter.” It was all he says to her. She is unmoved by him, unexcited about a letter that he claims would be sent to her. “I have yet to establish an address, I’m sure it will get lost along the way.” Sarcasm bleeds through each syllable. She doesn’t care about a letter, no matter what it states. She doesn’t care about him, about the actions he’s done. She cares about none of it. “And tell me…why should I answer your letter, Raum.” She offers him a question, a question of why she should do anything he says. She is not afraid of him. She’d rather die beneath his hooves than bend at the knee to him. Despite his reputation, she does not fear him.

@Raum

Messages In This Thread
light a match, watch it burn - by Targwyn - 03-06-2019, 06:08 PM
RE: light a match, watch it burn - by Raum - 03-07-2019, 06:58 AM
RE: light a match, watch it burn - by Targwyn - 03-07-2019, 09:17 AM
RE: light a match, watch it burn - by Raum - 03-25-2019, 07:39 AM
RE: light a match, watch it burn - by Targwyn - 03-29-2019, 04:48 PM
RE: light a match, watch it burn - by Raum - 04-18-2019, 05:33 AM
RE: light a match, watch it burn - by Targwyn - 04-22-2019, 07:34 AM
RE: light a match, watch it burn - by Raum - 04-25-2019, 10:48 AM