Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - blackest hunger .

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline e-cho [PM] Posts: 48 — Threads: 12
Signos: 0
Inactive Character

Juniper,

A monster among men, a giant in a world of dwarves. El Rey is a dark lighthouse, a beacon of shadows that draws her in just like the setting sun pulls her to the skies. Juniper does not mind the way he stares - openly, boldly, without knowing if it is right or wrong entirely to look down upon her as he does. She is rather fond of honest things, of curious things, of learning things. So the Pegasus lets him look, flexes her wings proudly and thrusts her chin high, winking before being sucked back into those depthless eyes once more.

Even they are dark like him.

Large, doe-eyes stare into eyes to black they swallow the sun and every reflection that should be there. “You're very beautiful," she says simply, not one to know how poetry should roll on the tongue. Juniper enjoys touch more than talk, has always been one to sooth and calm others just as she does ignite and burn with them. Art does not walk with her soul, but she is a masterpiece when in the skies.

Grounded as they are, she is just another girl with just another boy. A boy who would light up her world if he just smiled, just once. “Would you like to touch them? I don't think I'll bite. Just don't pull my feathers, you only do that if you like me." Tinkling laughter follows in an unending pattering of pale light, light that roars brighter with that dawning smile she offers only to him this time.

Fearlessly she extends her wings, lets them reach for the sky, lets herself unfurl into a pale statue upon the ground. Then, without hesitation one dips, falling ever downward until it brushes along his spine as her phantom hands had done moments before, and settles neatly beside his face. “Go on then, it's okay."

“Speaking.”
like the wind, i shall be free
credits @El Rey

Messages In This Thread
blackest hunger . - by El Rey - 03-08-2019, 01:19 AM
RE: blackest hunger . - by Juniper - 03-10-2019, 09:33 PM
RE: blackest hunger . - by El Rey - 03-19-2019, 10:26 PM
RE: blackest hunger . - by Juniper - 03-24-2019, 07:02 PM
RE: blackest hunger . - by El Rey - 04-01-2019, 08:09 PM
RE: blackest hunger . - by Juniper - 04-13-2019, 06:10 PM
RE: blackest hunger . - by El Rey - 04-17-2019, 12:58 AM
RE: blackest hunger . - by Juniper - 04-26-2019, 09:15 PM