Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - blackest hunger .

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline e-cho [PM] Posts: 48 — Threads: 12
Signos: 0
Inactive Character

no one outside ourselves can rule us inwardly
His smile could steal the sun from the sky, could hide the darkness from the world - but without darkness her sweet Vespera would never come. And still...Juniper lets herself get lost in the sharp, glistening parts of it, the killer parts that are new and old, the gentle parts that would protect if only they knew how. She is a blooming daisy, a girl again with green stains on her knees and swampy water soaking her hair, and she is grinning at the ghost of Na'eemha who wears that Cheshire smile just as El Rey does. They blur together until he talks.

And that grass-stained girl still stands before him lost in thought.

"It depends, I suppose; where I am from, there is much beauty and many who offend such beauty. The world is bright with splendors untold, with secrets unhinged, with life so ready to be lived. There, something beautiful is dangerous and lovely and tempting." How she blushes! Because he is all of those things and he is there and he is before her.

And then his face is in her feathers that beckon him nearer, his laughter is a new light in the world, a magic being born. Juniper would drown in it. So her feathers ruffle, back and forth and back and forth. They slide over his face and his huffing breath is like the freedom of the skies.

Green eyes are closed when his sneeze bursts forth, she jumps, pressing herself against him and ducking slightly to look at the world from her short vantage point. Only when his fuzzy face comes back to peek at her as she peeks at him does she dare look flustered and embarrassed. "That was only you," the dove whispers, looking to the grounds with a slight hiccup of a laugh. "You scared me."
@El Rey | "speaks" | notes: ;dlfkas I CAN'T HANDLE THEM

rallidae | art

Messages In This Thread
blackest hunger . - by El Rey - 03-08-2019, 01:19 AM
RE: blackest hunger . - by Juniper - 03-10-2019, 09:33 PM
RE: blackest hunger . - by El Rey - 03-19-2019, 10:26 PM
RE: blackest hunger . - by Juniper - 03-24-2019, 07:02 PM
RE: blackest hunger . - by El Rey - 04-01-2019, 08:09 PM
RE: blackest hunger . - by Juniper - 04-13-2019, 06:10 PM
RE: blackest hunger . - by El Rey - 04-17-2019, 12:58 AM
RE: blackest hunger . - by Juniper - 04-26-2019, 09:15 PM
RE: blackest hunger . - by El Rey - 07-15-2019, 03:03 PM