Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - blackest hunger .

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline e-cho [PM] Posts: 48 — Threads: 12
Signos: 0
Inactive Character

Juniper
we'll trade kisses in the darkness
He looks at her like a drowned man waking, like a sailor welcoming the sea into his lungs, like she is all he wants to know as the presence of her washes away his every sin. Slowly he asks where she's from, he looks away and apologizes.

Shame is not a color he should wear.

Juniper decides she likes this gentle giant, this sweet man of night's cloth and swampy secrets. So she lifts his chin, raises it to her own eye level, and gently brushes her nose along his. Chaste is the touch, gentle is the touch. Lips do not do as palms do and kiss, but she almost blushes all the same were she not raised to touch and love so freely.

"Apologies are shredded flowers in my hands:  useless as just words. Sweet earthling, you need never apologize to me"

Hushed are the words against his cheek, light in his ear like the feathers on her skin. She's wrapped her wings about him so they are in their own cocoon. Eye to eye. Heart to heart. "I'm from the sky and from the ground and from somewhere no one knows. I'm from dusk and dying light. I'm from the heart of every lover and every poem." It seems a simple explanation and clarifies nothing. As mysterious as the girl flush against him, shameless in her own skin and shy in her sweet, slow smiles.

The green of her eyes shares secrets, secrets saying that she'll stay. She looks at him the way you look at a dying star when it flares bright: like he's the only one in her world.

And she is not afraid.

"Speaking."
credits @El Rey

imnotinlovenotatall

Messages In This Thread
blackest hunger . - by El Rey - 03-08-2019, 01:19 AM
RE: blackest hunger . - by Juniper - 03-10-2019, 09:33 PM
RE: blackest hunger . - by El Rey - 03-19-2019, 10:26 PM
RE: blackest hunger . - by Juniper - 03-24-2019, 07:02 PM
RE: blackest hunger . - by El Rey - 04-01-2019, 08:09 PM
RE: blackest hunger . - by Juniper - 04-13-2019, 06:10 PM
RE: blackest hunger . - by El Rey - 04-17-2019, 12:58 AM