Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - ready as i'll ever be

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline e-cho [PM] Posts: 243 — Threads: 27
Signos: 0
Inactive Character

life is infinitely stranger than anything which the mind of man could invent

R
esolve is a war drum in his blood just as determination is the iron coursing in hers. Every echoing thud of her heart, every enraged ounce of screaming stardust in her veins, it demands Isra's return. It demands justice. It demands help.

And she is wont to listen.

Silence is a war-storm brewing in their blood, worn as a cloak upon their shoulders, a blanket made for two. Side by side they march as shoulders, as comrades, and when he speaks the phoenix girl listens. Red ears tip towards him, golden eyes focus in for a moment with an encouraging smile as she remembers the family from whence she came. Silver and strong and beautiful. Sharp as forked lightning and just as deadly.

There was not room for a softness in their skin.

"My home is far away as well, we are alike in that way. Your home sounds magical in a way mine never was. Gems were not on our skin, but the Tonnerres bedecked themselves in riches and finery nonetheless." Her midnight voice slips between them like bed sheets being pulled to their chins, it is soft and inviting and pulls you closer to her hall of mirrors and memories that show so many facets of her family.

"None of the others are winged, but there is a city not too far from us in the skies where all who live are Pegasi. That is where my mother was from before becoming Tonnerre." Her sweet mother that gave up her freedom and was tamed all for the lust of a man and the birth of a girl. There is sorrow for all her mother gave there, sorrow that bleeds like the teardrops that once came for Isra - that no longer threaten to flow under the tide of anger battering her docks.

"Do you miss your home, Anzhelo?"

@Anzhelo | "speaks" | notes: sorry this took so long!
rallidae

Messages In This Thread
ready as i'll ever be - by Anzhelo - 03-10-2019, 05:47 PM
RE: ready as i'll ever be - by Moira - 03-24-2019, 04:25 PM
RE: ready as i'll ever be - by Anzhelo - 03-31-2019, 05:19 PM
RE: ready as i'll ever be - by Moira - 04-09-2019, 04:45 PM
RE: ready as i'll ever be - by Anzhelo - 04-21-2019, 01:18 PM
RE: ready as i'll ever be - by Moira - 05-19-2019, 10:03 PM