Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Death Doesn't Discriminate

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dingo [PM] Posts: 13 — Threads: 1
Signos: 1,020
Inactive Character

I imagine death so much
it feels more like a memory
Pryna was the first to notice that they were not alone. The crunch of snow behind them wasn’t what tipped her off to the approach of the unfamiliar stallion, but rather a cursory glance over her shoulder. The gentle green glow was unsettling to see when one considered their location, and when it only continued to draw closer, a soft, rumbling growl permeated the air just loud enough for Kratos to hear.

Craning his neck in a way that caused his mane to whip out of his eyes and give him a clearer view, the man of nebulous hues tipped his ears backward to signal his wariness. Nothing about the approaching stallion was outright unsettling aside from his sudden appearance, seeming to materialize from the darkness behind them. How long had he been trailing along behind them, just out of view and beyond their field of perception? Kratos was cautious, Pryna even more so, but the young stallion’s features harbored no fear.

Turning to face the stranger and ever mindful the location of the ledge, Kratos strained to get a better look at him. The stars are not kind to them this night, sheltered behind a blanket of patchy clouds that effectively obscure the moon at most times. The tender green glow of the amulet hanging from his neck was more helpful than anything, yet still it was difficult to discern his features in quality. By now Pryna had quieted, gazing through cautious but curious eyes from atop her companion’s horn.

“I wish to get off of this mountain,” he replied at last, honest, simple and to the point, “Though I do not know what lies beyond them. My friend seems confident that we’re near something, however.” He quirked a brow then, gesturing with a minute turn of his head back the way he had been going. “Do you know if that’s true?”

"Speaking."

@Azrael
credits

Messages In This Thread
Death Doesn't Discriminate - by Kratos - 03-17-2019, 05:32 AM
RE: Death Doesn't Discriminate - by Azrael - 03-24-2019, 02:06 PM
RE: Death Doesn't Discriminate - by Kratos - 03-31-2019, 03:36 AM
RE: Death Doesn't Discriminate - by Azrael - 04-04-2019, 05:54 AM
RE: Death Doesn't Discriminate - by Kratos - 04-15-2019, 10:22 PM
RE: Death Doesn't Discriminate - by Azrael - 05-09-2019, 10:00 AM
RE: Death Doesn't Discriminate - by Kratos - 05-19-2019, 03:15 AM