Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - stranger in a strange land

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Morrighan

i am the fire
i am burning brighter
roaring like a storm

Morrighan was focusing too much on the woman before her that she didn't even see the man start to slink into the shadows. Perhaps it was best that he simply became eyes in the background because things could get ugly quick.

Her ears pinned back at the mare's comment, wanting so badly to lunge at her right then and there. Of course, without her magic, she was nearly powerless. She would look foolish attempting to fight without it. Still, her body stiffened and she raised her neck in a challenging stance.

"At least I know better than to trespass in other Courts' territories unwarranted," she spat, like a snake threatening with venom (if only she could). "State your name and purpose of being here and maybe I'll reconsider kicking your ass out of here." To emphasize her demand, she stamped her front hoof and it made a clacking sound against the stone floor.

The woman of fire didn't hesitate to piss her off more by attempting to undermine her intelligence. She was certainly making a big show for the sake of an entrance, not just using her fire as a torch in the night. If you could even call it that, considering the sun set not too long ago.

"Unless you're that blind, normally that much fire isn't necessary to see your way around, but okay, sure." Morrighan rolled her eyes, her patience wearing thin.

Now, it was the man's turn to be bothered, although of course her words were much kinder to him. They were in pity that he had to deal with Morrighan, but again this was a useless statement. It was his own choice to be here and, quite frankly, Morr didn't ask for company from either of them.

Though, she would be curious of his response, simply because of his cowardly actions thus far. He was not completely hidden in the shadows yet, but it was clear that he was making the attempt. In all honesty, if the man was smart, he'd simply leave and not spend anymore energy on magic to disappear. Also, if this woman was smart, she'd know better than to barge in unwanted unless she was asking for it. Really, they were both idiots.

@Erasmus @Israfel fight fight fight
"Speaking."
art by nikkayla ; table by katherine

Messages In This Thread
stranger in a strange land - by Morrighan - 03-19-2019, 05:59 PM
RE: stranger in a strange land - by Erasmus - 03-20-2019, 08:54 AM
RE: stranger in a strange land - by Israfel - 03-31-2019, 10:34 PM
RE: stranger in a strange land - by Morrighan - 04-04-2019, 02:01 PM
RE: stranger in a strange land - by Erasmus - 05-03-2019, 11:15 AM
RE: stranger in a strange land - by Israfel - 05-06-2019, 09:05 PM
RE: stranger in a strange land - by Morrighan - 05-14-2019, 10:11 PM
RE: stranger in a strange land - by Erasmus - 06-18-2019, 07:27 PM