Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - winter solstice

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Corrdelia

The door opened to reveal a woman in white with a sweeping long mane. Her smile lit up the room and Corr returned it, taking a moment to stop cleaning.

"Oh hello, my dear! Welcome, welcome!" she greeted excitedly and came over to stand next to the mare who then asked for tea. "I'm so glad you asked! I have many kinds of teas. I have teas that will soothe your soul or wake up the mind - your choice!"

She shuffled over to her collection of herbs and her eyes scanned all of the labels - lavender, chamomile, peppermint, nettle, and more. "Something tells me you would like lavender, am I correct?" Corr asked, looking back at the mare and taking the jar of lavender out of the cabinet. Just in case she said yes, she left the jar on the counter to come back to later. For now, she would get the hot water ready in the pot by the fireplace.

"It smells like magic in here, are you a magic woman?" The other woman asked and Corr was delighted by the question.

"Why, yes I am! Many call me the master of my craft and a real psychic expert."

"No one calls you that," Hāsta chimed in using her telepathy to Corr. The crow flew closer to the mares and looked on inquisitively at the stranger.

"Oh, hush you old bird! Those are my true titles," Corr snapped back at the crow, rolling her eyes. Turning back to the white mare, she laughed. "Don't mind her, she doesn't know what she's talking about! My name is Corrdelia Maude, this is my companion, Hāsta. What's your name?"

Suddenly, there was a high pitched whistling noise and Corr rushed over to take the pot off the stove. Glancing at the cards laid neatly on the table, her eyes widened with excitement as she walked back over. "Say, would you like a reading, dear? I can do different kinds… I can take a look into your future or seek a message from your animal spirit guides."

It had been so long since she had done a reading for someone and she was just itching to tap back into the spirit world. There was something about this woman that Corr liked and she had a feeling that she would agree to the reading. At least, she could hope.

@Juniper whoops Corr is a bit over-excited xD

"Speaking"
credits

Messages In This Thread
winter solstice - by Corrdelia - 03-31-2019, 10:18 PM
RE: winter solstice - by Juniper - 04-27-2019, 11:12 PM
RE: winter solstice - by Corrdelia - 05-12-2019, 10:09 PM