Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - i will always love you

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Zombie [PM] Posts: 164 — Threads: 28
Signos: 385
Inactive Character

She stands in the middle of the lake, her eyes looking at the mountains that surround them. The snow offers a white blanket of beauty all around them. Despite the frigid temperatures, she cannot help but see the beauty that’s all around her. There’s a sense of peace that washes over her. Despite everything that has happened in Novus as of late, she can still find peace and comfort in something as simple as a snow-covered lake. And as she stands on the frozen water, she sighs in absolute contentment.

The fire beside her crackles as the sun begins to rise. She had come out here last night to spend some solitude thinking about what she needed to do in order to get Isra back. She had told Metaphor where she would be going via a note written in the sand of their humble home. Finnick refused to let her go alone, so the bird had been keeping a watchful eye over her all night. As the sun began to rise, she send him on a hunt. After all, he needed to eat to keep up his strength. After all, he was still healing.

She hears Metaphor before he speaks, the way his feet crunch the snow. She recognizes the way his pace is slow and deliberate, the way he breathes in the cool morning air. The only thing that tells him that she knows he’s there is the way her ears follow the sound of his approach.

And as he comes closer to her small little campsite, she turns her body to greet him fully. She steps closer to him, her head wrapping around his own in a loving embrace. “Good morning. I did not mean to leave you and make you worry.” She had just needed time to think and reflect. “I just needed some time to think.” To think about what was to happen in order to find Isra, what to do about Raum, and what she wanted out of her relationship with Metaphor. So many things were on her mind, so many things that distracted her form the task at hand. Although her love for the sorrel next to her was strong and it made her feel alive, it cluttered her thoughts. As a warrior, it was dangerous to love someone as fiercely as she loved Metaphor. And yet, she was not willing to let those feelings go away.

@Metaphor

Messages In This Thread
i will always love you - by Katniss - 04-05-2019, 07:58 AM
RE: i will always love you - by Metaphor - 04-13-2019, 07:26 AM
RE: i will always love you - by Katniss - 04-22-2019, 06:51 AM
RE: i will always love you - by Metaphor - 06-07-2019, 12:51 PM
RE: i will always love you - by Katniss - 06-08-2019, 10:24 AM
RE: i will always love you - by Metaphor - 06-19-2019, 12:46 PM
RE: i will always love you - by Katniss - 06-24-2019, 09:40 PM
RE: i will always love you - by Metaphor - 07-07-2019, 08:32 AM
RE: i will always love you - by Katniss - 07-07-2019, 12:01 PM