Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - i will always love you

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Firefly [PM] Posts: 31 — Threads: 2
Signos: 0
Deceased Character

Metaphor wanted nothing more in life than to be a father.  For so long, he’d wondered if anyone could love him – after his love had been shunned by the girl he’d so brazenly pined for in his youth.  For many years, he’d punished himself for his shortcomings, and had grown to be stronger because of it.  In some way, it was the same with Katniss.  She had shielded her own heart, not wanting to trust another in the world – but in each other, they had found a second chance.  He wanted his redemption to come full circle with Katniss, hope blossoming in his chest at the thought of new life… of their children, coming into this world.

I can, with you.  His voice is quiet and sincere as his breath warms against her nape.  Chocolate eyes find hers and hold, wanting the fairytale to blossom, wanting them to have a happy ending.  I know you’ll make an amazing mother.  Nevermind what had come before.  They were both older now, wiser, and in a position to love and cherish their children together.  The timing was right, and that was enough.  Despite the chaos of the world around them, their family could be a rock to hold onto.

Just say the word, my love.  His voice holds a promise to love no other, and a yearning to meet the life they would create together.  All she had to do was take the leap, to reach out and seize her heart’s desire, and their lives would change forever..

Metaphor
medic of the night court
dante & taya.

@Katniss

m e t a p h o r

Messages In This Thread
i will always love you - by Katniss - 04-05-2019, 07:58 AM
RE: i will always love you - by Metaphor - 04-13-2019, 07:26 AM
RE: i will always love you - by Katniss - 04-22-2019, 06:51 AM
RE: i will always love you - by Metaphor - 06-07-2019, 12:51 PM
RE: i will always love you - by Katniss - 06-08-2019, 10:24 AM
RE: i will always love you - by Metaphor - 06-19-2019, 12:46 PM