Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - i will always love you

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Zombie [PM] Posts: 164 — Threads: 28
Signos: 385
Inactive Character

She wonders if he’s ever wanted to be a father, if he’s thought about that path for himself. It’s something they had never explicitly talked about, but the topic had not gone untouched. Katniss had been very open with him about her first attempt at motherhood and how horribly wrong it had gone. She had told him her fears and regrets, but never had it occurred to her that he might want that life. If they were going to be a couple long term, the topic of children most certainly needed to come up. Katniss had seen where this issue could tear couples apart when one wanted children and the other did not. She was nervous, unsure if she would ever truly be ready for children.

His answer was swift and sudden. He saw himself as a father…to her children. The implication was there, and it terrified her. He wanted fatherhood, but with her. Would she be ready? She was so very unsure. He seemed to know that she was scared and unsure, his words of confident drawing a soft smile on her lips.

Metaphor thought that she would make a good mother, despite what history told him. She had been the opposite of a good mother and yet he still felt as though she could do it. It meant a lot to her that he held such confidence in her abilities. It would take time for her to be ready, but if he would give her time, he would be rewarded. “Give me time, Metpahor.” It was a not a yes or a no, but a question filled with hope. If he would give her time, she would reward him.

With thoughts heavy on her heart, Katniss turned away from him and left him alone on the lake. She needed some fresh air and time. She had so much to think about.

@Metaphor - her closer <3

Messages In This Thread
i will always love you - by Katniss - 04-05-2019, 07:58 AM
RE: i will always love you - by Metaphor - 04-13-2019, 07:26 AM
RE: i will always love you - by Katniss - 04-22-2019, 06:51 AM
RE: i will always love you - by Metaphor - 06-07-2019, 12:51 PM
RE: i will always love you - by Katniss - 06-08-2019, 10:24 AM
RE: i will always love you - by Metaphor - 06-19-2019, 12:46 PM
RE: i will always love you - by Katniss - 06-24-2019, 09:40 PM
RE: i will always love you - by Metaphor - 07-07-2019, 08:32 AM
RE: i will always love you - by Katniss - 07-07-2019, 12:01 PM