Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - celebration of art

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Corrdelia

After getting over her laughter, Corr began to draw. For now, they were just lines, but she was getting an image of a tree in her mind. Hmm…

"Uhh, Corr, I think Death has arrived."
"What?"

The mare turned her head just as a unicorn came up beside them and asked what she was doing. Something seemed off about her, but Corr couldn't quite put her hoof on it. Then she glanced over and noticed how the carpet beneath her curled and changed color. Well, that was certainly an interesting power.

"We're drawing! Well, I'm drawing. Hāsta here is just complaining as usual, so don't mind her," she said, playfully nudging the crow with her nose. Her companion made a quiet "squawk" of disapproval.

"Take a seat! Join us! There's mead over there too if you want some, it's pretty good," she added, taking another sip from her own cup. The drink warmed her throat and she was already starting to feel the effects a little bit.

Looking back to her drawing, she added some more strokes to show a texture of a tree trunk. Instead of keeping it as a full tree, she decided to have it snapping in half and really emphasized the snap with some zig zag strokes.

"Are you from the Dusk Court? I don't think I've seen you around yet. My name is Corrdelia- Corrdelia Maude!" It was in her nature to be overly friendly regardless of whether or not the other was the same. This new mare seemed down, so hopefully some mead and art would be enough to cheer her up a bit.

@Thana Corr's just trying her best to be Thana's new friend xD

"Speaking"
credits

Messages In This Thread
celebration of art - by Corrdelia - 04-07-2019, 09:34 PM
RE: celebration of art - by Thana - 04-12-2019, 11:07 AM
RE: celebration of art - by Corrdelia - 05-06-2019, 10:17 PM
RE: celebration of art - by Thana - 05-16-2019, 12:30 PM
RE: celebration of art - by Corrdelia - 06-18-2019, 10:52 AM
RE: celebration of art - by Thana - 07-06-2019, 06:05 PM
RE: celebration of art - by Corrdelia - 07-15-2019, 10:21 PM
RE: celebration of art - by Thana - 08-05-2019, 09:35 PM