Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - celebration of art

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Corrdelia

Thana didn't know of the terms Corr spoke of and it enlightened something within her. It was almost like a giddy, childlike excitement that bubbled up inside her and the biggest grin formed on her face.

"Great, here we go…" she heard Hāsta grumble through their telepathy.

"Ah, well, the third eye is invisible. It's located here-" she began to explain, using her paint brush to gesture to her forehead. "In the middle of your forehead. It's your connection to the spiritual realm and higher consciousness. It takes a lot of practice and deep meditation to open it, but when it is, messages from the spirit realm come through much more clearly. Such as this image here…"

Corr paused and took a moment to really examine her image. Then she took her paintbrush and added warm hues of red, orange and yellow to represent fire on the tree. It was a chaotic image and one most would find scary, but she tried to remain positive.

"Now Tarot I suppose is a way to exercise the third eye. It's a form of divination using cards that represent different symbols and meanings. Typically you pull a few cards at once, usually after asking a question. The order of the cards represents the answer to your question and will sometimes give you direction on how to handle a situation. It's the spirit realm's way of communicating with you and giving you guidance, but it's merely a tool. It's not something to take for granted or rely solely on," Corr explained while flicking her brush to represent the wild flames.

"This here… hmm yes… this image represents The Tower card," she continued, contemplating the meaning of this card coming up in her vision. "I've opened my third eye and the spirits have willed me to paint this card. I'm not entirely sure why yet, but this card holds a very strong meaning. It usually comes up when a lot of change is happening- a big change, really. One that is going to come suddenly and completely up-root our lives. Some see it as a dark card, I simply see it as a heads up to embrace change."

Corr cleared her throat and glanced over at Thana's canvas. "But, enough about that! Tell me more about what you're painting."

Although Corrdelia changed the subject, she couldn't help but feel a lump forming in her throat. She always tried her best to not let the presence of The Tower card trip her up, but it still made her feel uneasy. A big change was coming and she would need to help her Court be ready for it, whatever it was.

@Thana fun fact, I decided to have Corr paint The Tower from The Wild Unknown deck before the SWP hit so I'm kind of taking this as the reason for the card popping up and it's kind of cool o: I love weird coincidences

"Speaking"
credits

Messages In This Thread
celebration of art - by Corrdelia - 04-07-2019, 09:34 PM
RE: celebration of art - by Thana - 04-12-2019, 11:07 AM
RE: celebration of art - by Corrdelia - 05-06-2019, 10:17 PM
RE: celebration of art - by Thana - 05-16-2019, 12:30 PM
RE: celebration of art - by Corrdelia - 06-18-2019, 10:52 AM
RE: celebration of art - by Thana - 07-06-2019, 06:05 PM
RE: celebration of art - by Corrdelia - 07-15-2019, 10:21 PM
RE: celebration of art - by Thana - 08-05-2019, 09:35 PM
RE: celebration of art - by Corrdelia - 08-10-2019, 08:45 PM