Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - every man is evil, every man's a liar;

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Zombie [PM] Posts: 17 — Threads: 2
Signos: 0
Inactive Character

Targwyn takes a moment to look at the other three individuals, the ones that she is supposed to work with. For a moment she thinks about how much she really wants to do things on her own, so that she isn’t forced to working with someone. She doesn’t know the individuals, not that she really needs to know them. But if they were working as a group, she would have to trust them and frankly, she doesn’t trust a single one of them here.

But before she can voice her opinion to do a part of the mission solo, one begins to speak. The striped bay speaks of a point just after dusk where there is a changing of the guard. She knows that is where they should make their move, to slip into Denocte without being seen. The next key part of their plan would be the routes taken to the food stores. After all, they needed to slip by undetected if they were to proceed. It seemed as if the same thought was on the striped bay’s mind as well. “I do not intend to fail.” She was also not stupid, but she had a feeling none of them would intentionally jeopardize their mission with something as stupid as well…stupidity.

And then the other stallion with a face as bald as her own, begins to speak of tragedy. She listens to his words, agreeing that they should split up. She couldn’t help but agree that if they attacked all three at once, they would be able to get in and get out before the citizens of the night court realized that their whole supply of food was destroyed. This would lead to a greater success in getting out without being captured. She did not intend to get captured. In all her years, she had always played things smart and snuck out without being seen. It also helped that she had this handy little invisibility cloak.

It was then that the boy wrapped in chains spoke. With every nod of his head, every word spoken, every shift in his weight, his chains gave away his position. She looked to him harshly. “I hope you’re planning to leave your chains at home…because you’re going to get us killed with all that racket.” She hadn’t signed up for a mission that she would fail all because some idiot would unintentionally announce their presence.

She looked to all those gathered, taking a final look at each one of them. She didn’t know their strengths, their weakness, or even their names. She didn’t know anything about them other than the fact that they were supposed to somehow work together. “I will take one store myself. I have a cloak which hides me from view.” She knew she could slip in and slip out…it was the others she was worried about.

@Abel @Tuolouse @Rufio

Messages In This Thread
every man is evil, every man's a liar; - by Abel - 04-12-2019, 06:10 PM
RE: every man is evil, every man's a liar; - by Tuolouse - 04-13-2019, 05:19 PM
RE: every man is evil, every man's a liar; - by Rufio - 04-14-2019, 04:22 AM
RE: every man is evil, every man's a liar; - by Abel - 04-17-2019, 01:03 PM
RE: every man is evil, every man's a liar; - by Tuolouse - 04-18-2019, 08:04 PM
RE: every man is evil, every man's a liar; - by Rufio - 04-22-2019, 07:35 AM
RE: every man is evil, every man's a liar; - by Targwyn - 04-22-2019, 05:27 PM
RE: every man is evil, every man's a liar; - by Abel - 04-25-2019, 10:31 PM
RE: every man is evil, every man's a liar; - by Tuolouse - 04-30-2019, 02:58 PM