Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Head over heart when you look at me

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dingo [PM] Posts: 50 — Threads: 5
Signos: 330
Inactive Character

ATREUS
I want to lay my body down, I can't go without
cause I'm forever bound

The cliffsides were abuzz this chilling evening, decorated in a manner similar to the Twilight party held in the same spot over a year prior. The briny seawater fought for dominance over the aroma of delectable, tantalizing sweets wafting in the breeze, and the waves crashing against the rocky ledges were drowned out by cheerful voices and the occasional bought of laughter. Fires crackled away as they were stoked, effectively warming those who huddled around and near them.

In the dim firelight, Atreus sought out the form of one familiar figure, the woman of pale lavender and ivory. He had approached her earlier in the day with an invitation to join him here come evening, and after a tender touch and a promise to see her then, he’d disappeared into the hospital for a day’s work. But standing here now, away from anyone else, he hoped to catch her gentle gaze soon so that he may relish in her company for the remainder of the night. Settled atop the table next to him was a glass bottle, its light blue contents secured by a cork. Around it was a simple leather bag, pulled shut by a drawstring to make it just a little less noticeable in the eyes of a passerby.

Perhaps with a bit of luck, he would also have the chance to finally hear Fiona’s voice tonight, as well.

@Fiona Have a simple opener c':

"Speaking."
credits

be careful with that one, love, he will do what it takes to survive

all contact is permitted and encouraged

Messages In This Thread
Head over heart when you look at me - by Atreus - 04-15-2019, 09:16 PM
RE: Head over heart when you look at me - by Fiona - 04-26-2019, 02:08 PM
RE: Head over heart when you look at me - by Fiona - 05-14-2019, 02:30 PM
RE: Head over heart when you look at me - by Fiona - 08-14-2019, 11:47 AM