Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Head over heart when you look at me

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dingo [PM] Posts: 50 — Threads: 5
Signos: 330
Inactive Character

ATREUS
so give me life, give me fire
cause I'm drowning in the ocean of you and I

The look of confliction in her eyes ensnares him with worry and guilt. Guilt, that his gift might not be perceived in the way he had wanted it to, and worry that she might think he sees her as imperfect – but that was the last thing on his mind. Fiona was just as capable as anyone else without her voice, if not even more so, resourceful and witty in ways that few others could dare try and match. It was just one of the many traits his heart had fallen for, and he wished more than anything to be able to convey it using any means necessary. She deserved the world, and damnit, he would do it. This was only the beginning.

As she stood mulling it over, gazing at the innocently placed bottle atop the oak table, Atreus allowed her all the time to consider what she had been told. There would be no rushing from him, no adamant urging that she must take the potion to appease him. For all the cared, she could take it in her grasp and toss it over the face of the cliffs, leaving it to the mercy of the sea and he wouldn’t bat an eye so long as that was what she wanted. Whether she accepted his offer or not, it didn’t matter, because she would always be leagues above everyone else in his eyes.

When she stepped away from his touch, Atreus was certain she was about to reject his offer, but just as he opened his mouth to speak and assure her it was alright, she nodded. She said yes, and in that moment his vile heart skipped a beat, his eyes sparking with delight and, dare he admit, excitement.

Exhaling steadily, the roan nodded his head in return, carefully picking the glass bottle up off the table and pulling the cork free. It fizzed gently as the air mixed with its contents, the scent balsamic with a faint hint of mint. How it tasted, Atreus couldn’t say for sure, but if there was one thing he did know, it was that it would work. It had to.

“Take your time,” he said as he delicately offered the bottle to her, a reverent smile tugging at dark lips as he waited.

@Fiona <3

"Speaking."
credits

be careful with that one, love, he will do what it takes to survive

all contact is permitted and encouraged

Messages In This Thread
Head over heart when you look at me - by Atreus - 04-15-2019, 09:16 PM
RE: Head over heart when you look at me - by Fiona - 04-26-2019, 02:08 PM
RE: Head over heart when you look at me - by Fiona - 05-14-2019, 02:30 PM
RE: Head over heart when you look at me - by Atreus - 05-19-2019, 05:59 AM
RE: Head over heart when you look at me - by Fiona - 08-14-2019, 11:47 AM