Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Experience Earning  - I Won't Soothe Your Pain

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dingo [PM] Posts: 50 — Threads: 5
Signos: 330
Inactive Character

over the moaning bones
of those who quit and chose to remain

If there was one season Atreus loathed more than the rest, it was undoubtedly winter. The bitter chill and blustering winds could be relentless, and the snow that oftentimes accompanied it covered the ground for weeks on end. It made his job all the more difficult, especially when one considered that this was also the time everyone was more susceptible to illness. Much to his dismay, his sleek coat of lavish, silvery red grew longer, and there was a good chance that that was the potion master’s most hated reason for the season.

Still, he had a reputation to uphold as Champion despite it all, and so when one morning came that was a little calmer than the rest, he set out for the snow-blanketed fields due north of Terrastella’s capitol with basket in tow. No amateur, Atreus had gathered a plentiful supply to maintain the Court’s residents until spring came and the annuals returned in bloom. For now, the Ilati man was focused on gathering the more common perennials that dotted the land and weren’t quite as precious to him. Rosemary, thyme, mint, basil and more – they all persevered throughout the cold months, and each were highly revered in their medicinal properties, as they could be used in a variety of remedies if curated and prepared properly.

Uttering a soft curse as an unpleasant gust whipped his side, Atreus set to his search, beginning first at the base of a group of trees, carefully scraping the layer of snow away to reveal the earth and what remained beneath it.

“Speaking.”

@Theodosia and anybody else who wants to gather some herbs or whatevs!
credits

be careful with that one, love, he will do what it takes to survive

all contact is permitted and encouraged

Messages In This Thread
I Won't Soothe Your Pain - by Atreus - 04-22-2019, 06:40 AM
RE: I Won't Soothe Your Pain - by Theodosia - 05-01-2019, 07:57 PM
RE: I Won't Soothe Your Pain - by Atreus - 05-05-2019, 05:16 AM
RE: I Won't Soothe Your Pain - by Theodosia - 06-08-2019, 12:18 PM
RE: I Won't Soothe Your Pain - by Atreus - 06-30-2019, 07:22 AM
RE: I Won't Soothe Your Pain - by Theodosia - 07-04-2019, 02:33 PM