Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Experience Earning  - I Won't Soothe Your Pain

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline bruiser [PM] Posts: 99 — Threads: 13
Signos: 1,000
Inactive Character

let our eyes show the 
fire in our hearts tonight

She pauses at the question, eyes shadowed for a moment, and her teeth grind together briefly at the memory of her homeland -- when she turns to him to reply, it is with carefully chosen words. “Terrastella is the first place I have considered my home, but -- no. I was born far from here.” She had never considered Dead Horse Ridge to be her home, had never once felt comfortable there -- it may have been her birthplace, but it was not her homeland. Her hoof digs into the snow at the tree’s roots, digging around to see if any other plants might be found beneath the blanket of white, and the corner of her mouth quirks upwards.

“It looked pretty close to this, though -- it was the domain of the God of Late Winter, so it was always blanketed in snow and ice.” The remark is off-hand as she moves to another tree, using her antlers this time to help scrape away some of the snow, and is rewarded by the sight of pale green leaves. She uses her telekinesis to carefully lift up the thyme flowers, following them to their roots and pulling those as well, before she returns to the basket.

“I'm guessing you and King Somnus aren't entirely native, either?”

credits

@Atreus

she wasn't looking for a knight,
she was looking for a sword.

Messages In This Thread
I Won't Soothe Your Pain - by Atreus - 04-22-2019, 06:40 AM
RE: I Won't Soothe Your Pain - by Theodosia - 05-01-2019, 07:57 PM
RE: I Won't Soothe Your Pain - by Atreus - 05-05-2019, 05:16 AM
RE: I Won't Soothe Your Pain - by Theodosia - 06-08-2019, 12:18 PM
RE: I Won't Soothe Your Pain - by Atreus - 06-30-2019, 07:22 AM
RE: I Won't Soothe Your Pain - by Theodosia - 07-04-2019, 02:33 PM