Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - You say you want a revolution...

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Avis [PM] Posts: 25 — Threads: 3
Signos: 200
Inactive Character

I'm a symphony of the world gone wild
She had been sent to watch him. She had been sent to watch all of them, the four who carried a fire in their hearts and would soon spread it around them, too, out into Denocte and send the swelling smoke up to kiss the moon hanging above. She had been sent to take notes, to observe and make sure all had gone according to plan; he instructed her, the sharp-toothed girl with claws that dug deep into prey, and she listened to him like desperation listened to hope.

It was her first mission since she went back, appearing out of hiding after months of finding all the hard-to-reach places Novus had to offer. Her last 'outing' had gone awry, someone sold her out for what she couldn't imagine to be more than a piece of copper (the same chilled, red-splattered color as her flesh) and she wondered if she would ever find out who... but that night was no night for pondering how to exact revenge; she was lurking in the shadows beneath the glow of the moon, something she did best. Her twig crown upon her brow activated its magic, and she was but a blurred-out figure among all the finer details. None of her was recognizable, her splattered body was grayed and her silver hair seemed nonexistent; her jewelry too--her most prized possessions--were simply blended into the ghostliness of her.

She saw them as they slinked into the Night Court territory, picking him to follow first. As he moved himself into position, she stayed several paces behind and curled herself around every crevice to avoid the sights of anyone (not that they would know it was her anyway, the one with rage scrawled across her hide). He waited, and she waited in turn, never wavering from their individual goals. Raum was trusting her, put her first when asking for favors, and she would have rather died than let him down.

The world was quiet as the minutes ticked by, and then the striped boy made his move.

The birth of the flame was the only sound to break through the otherwise still, silent night. There was no one around, save her, save him, save the fire that grew twicefold with every second passing, growling and stretching as it came to life. She was enamored by it, the reds and oranges consuming everything they touched (like her? She didn't know) and then the storage space was nothing more than a mass of searing, hot light. He turned to leave, seemingly satisfied, and Manon let him go without anymore observance; both of their tasks were done.

One down.
CREDIT

manon was tasked with 'checking in' on their progress. this is just a little side reply, no one should be able to see her or even know that she was there <3

TO LIVE MY LIFE THE WAY I WANT
TO SAY AND DO WHATEVER I PLEASE
click for character page

(Please tag me in every post)

Messages In This Thread
You say you want a revolution... - by Rufio - 04-26-2019, 12:16 AM
RE: You say you want a revolution... - by Manon - 04-28-2019, 06:39 PM
RE: You say you want a revolution... - by Isra - 04-30-2019, 10:19 PM
RE: You say you want a revolution... - by Moira - 05-01-2019, 08:57 PM
RE: You say you want a revolution... - by Valefor - 05-01-2019, 09:22 PM
RE: You say you want a revolution... - by Isra - 05-03-2019, 08:28 PM