Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - if i were a painting

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Fiona

"there are always flowers for those who want to see them"

The Self? Fiona has a lot of questions and doesn’t really feel like this is the time and place to ask them all, especially as she’s in the middle of a piece. But even with Corrdelia’s explanation she finds she still doesn’t quite grasp what exactly that means. She does, however, understand the idea of fortune-telling and such things, though she can’t say whether she believes if such things are real or not without some kind of magic involved.

Perhaps this woman has some sort of seering magic? Regardless, she nods her head when the pegasus suggests that if Fiona ever wants a reading to find her home within Tinea. While the Champion isn’t sure if she will take the offer, she will keep it in mind at least.

When the conversation turns back to art, Fiona feels more comfortable and relaxed. Her sketch of the cliffs is complete and she is ready to begin adding color to it. This part is less familiar to her, as most of her work is done completely in monochrome, with graphite or pen. But, as she’s picturing the sun slanting across the water in the early morning, she wants to add that to the drawing she’s already done.

The lavender woman is about to begin mixing a few colors onto a palette when Corrdelia speaks, and her surprise brings warmth rising to her cheeks. She smiles modestly and gently tucks a bit of hair behind one ear. It’s all gathered into a braid, as she often wears it because there is so much of it.

Well, yes, that would be alright, she writes, feeling a little bashful. If it’s okay that I work on my painting, I will do my best to stay still, Fiona adds. She glances at her companion and then back to her sketch, getting her supplies in order so that she will not need to be moving too much. At that point it just becomes her and the paints.

Everything else fades into the background as she attentively brings her vision to life on the paper, as lanterns burn and conversations shift and parties come and go all around them.

Writing.

@Corrdelia a close c:
credits

Messages In This Thread
if i were a painting - by Fiona - 04-26-2019, 02:14 PM
RE: if i were a painting - by Corrdelia - 05-12-2019, 10:30 PM
RE: if i were a painting - by Fiona - 05-14-2019, 02:53 PM
RE: if i were a painting - by Corrdelia - 05-19-2019, 07:49 PM
RE: if i were a painting - by Fiona - 08-14-2019, 10:05 AM
RE: if i were a painting - by Corrdelia - 08-21-2019, 09:36 PM
RE: if i were a painting - by Fiona - 09-03-2019, 12:00 PM
RE: if i were a painting - by Corrdelia - 09-05-2019, 10:02 PM