Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - i'll tell you a story

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Valefor

i aim to be lionhearted
He has grown used to how the carpet of the Scarab swallows his footsteps -- he is soundless as he treads each careful step towards where Aghavni had pointed him, those few days ago, when they had discussed his employment and his sponsorship through the Scarab -- go to Vikander, she had suggested even as she had pointed out the way to his new living quarters, and finally he had settled in enough that he felt he could seek out the magician.

The door itself is easy enough to find, just down the hall from his own -- and he hesitates before it, his tail twitching uncertainly between his ankles, before reaching out and gently tapping upon the door with his horn, tap tap tap, quiet as a mouse and unwilling to disturb the man inside if he were doing serious research. Even when he strains his ears, he catches no sounds of life inside except for the occasional rustling of a page being turned -- he waits a few minutes and then tap tap taps at the door again, delicately, afraid to be a bother, and his tail twines around his ankle as the seconds tick by.

When there is still no answer, he decides that he will wait here until the man inside emerges -- he settles himself in the hallway with a deck of cards that he pulls from his satchel, dealing himself a hand of solitaire, and every so often his tail twitches into a soft pap pap against @Vikander's door as he concentrates.

Messages In This Thread
i'll tell you a story - by Valefor - 05-01-2019, 10:01 PM
RE: i'll tell you a story - by Vikander - 05-06-2019, 02:51 AM
RE: i'll tell you a story - by Valefor - 05-15-2019, 09:07 PM
RE: i'll tell you a story - by Vikander - 06-04-2019, 10:54 AM