Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - the cracks and the faults,

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Kansassy [PM] Posts: 15 — Threads: 3
Signos: 1,595
Inactive Character

Yes. I knew exactly why it snowed and even how it came to be. However, what I did not understand was the sense of wonder it inspired within me as I stood there on shivering legs, ears tipping back and forth as the crystals fell around us. The expression upon Isra's face is strangely sweet for such a cold moment in time and I am curious as Fable's wing shifted minutely across our heads. To think it had only been a scant couple weeks since that afternoon on the beach. Terminus. That is what Isra called it, or at least the sea it called to. Back on the warm sands one could hardly have known that this World was ensconced in its yearly Winter, a season which was entirely alien to me. Of course the chilly times afflicted other lands, places I could only ever dream of visiting; though not the warm, dewy valleys of Vaalclary. I wrinkled my nose, a motion that was quickly becoming a habit, and sneezed. "No," I lie, turning bright eyes to the seal brown mare stood at my side. "Why does it snow?" I ask quietly, always quiet. Especially now as the green grass of my homelands filled my head.

I missed home, so very much. In our travels from Terminus to Denocte-the name yet tasted strange upon my tonuge-Isra had entertained me to the best of her ability. Explaining the different territories we crossed through on our journey, and even quelling the fears I held over the massive reptile she called a 'Dragon'. I have never seen a 'Dragon' before though I have seen many things. Harsh things, horrible things, bloody things. Beautiful things. But not like Fable. Fable was uniquely his own and equally beautiful. I admired, even now, how the scales that make up his skin seem to glisten like precious gems in even the smallest of light. He was a gentle soul, Fable, always nearby and prepared to leap should his mistress demand it. His goodness resonated with the fluttering of my heart and I could not help a small upturn of my lips just then.

ooc; @Isra .___. Fable 

Messages In This Thread
the cracks and the faults, - by Isra - 05-09-2019, 12:06 PM
RE: the cracks and the faults, - by Illu - 05-16-2019, 11:30 PM
RE: the cracks and the faults, - by Isra - 05-24-2019, 01:18 PM
RE: the cracks and the faults, - by Illu - 06-06-2019, 01:56 PM
RE: the cracks and the faults, - by Isra - 06-19-2019, 10:20 PM