Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Does heaven have a plan for you?

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Cassilyn

She’d been resting in the nook for some time when her eyes drifted shut. It was there against a wall in an unknown market that she found some rest. It was peculiar but for those few moments, she slept harder then she had for days. It was an undisturbed cat nap that was much deeper then one would expect in such an odd place.

However, it wasn’t the noises of the market that startled her awake, it was a voice that cut right into her. Cassilyn came to, her pale eyes suddenly wide and nostrils flared as her gaze landed upon a man who had moved towards her in the shadows. He was much larger than her but he had the same pale skin and alabaster coat. She smiled at him briefly as she shook the sleep from her mind.

“Forgive me,” Cassi said as she smiled at the strange man. She couldn’t help but stare at the blood that seemed to pour from his eyes. The woman couldn’t help but wonder if it hurt him? Or was it simply part of what made him?
As she looked closer at him, she realized he seemed to shimmer in the light like liquid silver, it truly was a sight.
“I’m quite new to this world and I’m trying to make my way to the library? Does that sound familiar to you at all?” Cassilyn asked politely with a tilt of her head.
“I know you said you’re new as well but,” she chuckled. “I honestly have no idea where I am, all I know is I want to find the library,” she finished as she stepped further out of the darkness.

“It is beautiful here though, for how loud it is,” she observed quietly as she gazed out at the passing crowd.
“I’m Cassilyn,” the woman said as she turned and looked at the stranger once more.

Tag: @Lasairian

Messages In This Thread
Does heaven have a plan for you? - by Cassilyn - 05-13-2019, 05:18 PM
RE: Does heaven have a plan for you? - by Lasairian - 05-13-2019, 09:24 PM
RE: Does heaven have a plan for you? - by Cassilyn - 05-13-2019, 11:27 PM
RE: Does heaven have a plan for you? - by Lasairian - 05-13-2019, 11:56 PM
RE: Does heaven have a plan for you? - by Cassilyn - 05-14-2019, 12:54 AM
RE: Does heaven have a plan for you? - by Lasairian - 05-14-2019, 01:29 AM
RE: Does heaven have a plan for you? - by Cassilyn - 05-14-2019, 01:33 PM
RE: Does heaven have a plan for you? - by Lasairian - 05-14-2019, 10:31 PM
RE: Does heaven have a plan for you? - by Cassilyn - 05-15-2019, 12:11 PM
RE: Does heaven have a plan for you? - by Lasairian - 05-15-2019, 03:43 PM