Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Don't you worry child.

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Cassilyn

~

She’d made it out of the night markets and as much relief as she felt, she missed the rich culture of the bazaar. Cassilyn had moved onto the keep, the capital of the night court, as she’d discovered from some friendly denizens of the night. What had drawn her here, she wasn’t sure but as the palace came into view, she was baffled by the sight. It was beautiful, it reminded her of a calm summer night and the glow of lanterns confirmed that thought. The immensity of the architecture took her breath away and as she entered, that feeling increased ten fold.
The woman was mesmerized by the exotic nature of the children of night. They danced and twirled in the evening air, their movements free and effortless.
She walked slowly through the courtyard, her eyes remained on the entertainers. The chill didn’t reach her here and even though this wasn’t home, she felt as if she… belonged? Perhaps that was the night court, because as long as she’d been here, she felt unusually comfortable. Maybe that was the point but, she felt that it would be easy to lose yourself here, in the thrall of music and drink.

Cassilyn shook her head as she walked slowly up a set of stairs near the edge of the courtyard. Would she be allowed a bed tonight? And perhaps a bath? That was much to ask of a court that wasn’t hers but exhaustion weighed heavy on her heart. The alabaster damsel knew she needed to reach the Dawn court but she wasn't quite sure where she needed to go and she wasn’t in any condition to fly north today.
“I just wish I could get to the library,” the woman sighed as her wings slumped at her sides. She'd reached the top of the stairs and looked down the hall, her eyelids hung dangerously low over verdant irises. When was the last time she'd eaten?
“And once again, I’m lost,” the lady muttered in frustration as pale eyes closed for a moment... just a moment, right?

~

OOC: I’m sorry, I don’t know much about the Night Court and I was having a hard time describing it. I don’t know why I decided to write her this way? I just imagine that she’s frustrated that she hasn’t found the Dawn Court yet.
Tag: @Septimus

Messages In This Thread
Don't you worry child. - by Cassilyn - 05-14-2019, 11:00 PM
RE: Don't you worry child. - by Septimus - 05-15-2019, 04:55 PM
RE: Don't you worry child. - by Cassilyn - 05-17-2019, 10:07 PM
RE: Don't you worry child. - by Septimus - 06-19-2019, 08:04 PM