Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - lead me out into the light

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Katherine [PM] Posts: 60 — Threads: 8
Signos: 0
Inactive Character

It was impossible for her to hide the mess. Well, it wasn't a mess exactly, but she'd had more than one equine arrive, complaining of a dry throat or an ugly cough. Fortunately, the thick cloud of smoke and ash had cleared, and the only major effects were some residual dry eyes and anxious hearts.

Oh, and some strange bridge made of cooled lava that lead to nowhere.

Samaira still hadn't had a chance to go out and investigate it, but she was planning to once she was done with her duties here at the hospital. She bustled about the room, attempting to organize the supplies and clean up a little bit. Alaunus was lingering next to one of the windows, half asleep and blissfully quiet for it. While she didn't normally mind the heron's chatter, the quiet helped her focus.

The pegasus stood back after a moment and observed the small room she used to aid patients. It wasn't as grand as some of the others within the hospital, but Samaira had only begun her tutelage here after her wing had healed. The process and the kindness of the hospital's patrons had inspired her.

And while she might not be a filly anymore, Samaira felt she was learning rather quickly under the guidance of her mentor. She felt comfortable doing many things on her own now, and with Alaunus' own abilities, they could take care of most ailments and injuries together.

The earthen woman was just about to suggest that Alaunus and herself go check out this phenomenon that had arisen in the ocean when her bonded raised his head. "It appears we have company," he said, glancing past her and toward the door. Samaira turned, already smiling a warm and welcome smile, "Hello! How can I help you?"

"Speaking."

@Florentine I hope this will do!
credits

[Image: 13481303_KpOIcOG7drxHK9U.png?1556314753]
we'll fulfill our dreams
and we'll be free

Messages In This Thread
lead me out into the light - by Samaira - 05-21-2019, 04:35 PM
RE: lead me out into the light - by Florentine - 07-25-2019, 09:17 AM
RE: lead me out into the light - by Samaira - 08-18-2019, 02:55 PM
RE: lead me out into the light - by Florentine - 09-20-2019, 05:24 AM
RE: lead me out into the light - by Samaira - 09-21-2019, 02:22 PM