Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - lead me out into the light

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Katherine [PM] Posts: 60 — Threads: 8
Signos: 0
Inactive Character

Samaira was somewhat taken aback when the woman at the door asked after her by name. She wasn't very well known, not as much as the doctors of course, and nobody had ever come looking specifically for her at the hospital before. Her silver eyes widen, and she might have beamed were it not for the next words that had been spoken.

The earthen woman pressed forward and gently extended her left wing, brushing the long primary feathers against the other woman's shoulder with a look of understanding. "When I first arrived here, my wing was injured."

There was a darkness in her moon-bright eyes for a moment. It was a shadow that never seemed to fully go away, no matter how many smiles she shared or good times she made. There was still a piece of her that felt empty, after it all.

"Come in, come in," Samaira said, brushing it away again for the time being. She stepped back and beckoned the golden woman further into the room, further into the light. "Let's see what we can do for you, huh?" she smiled reassuringly, and she hoped. Hoped for good things, for happy things.

"Might I?" the woman asked, gesturing toward the wrap, so that she could undo it and get a better sense of how the wing looked beneath. "Is there any mobility of the wing at all?" Samaira wondered which of the fragile bones had been broken in the injury and her heart ached.

"Speaking."

@Florentine <3
credits

[Image: 13481303_KpOIcOG7drxHK9U.png?1556314753]
we'll fulfill our dreams
and we'll be free

Messages In This Thread
lead me out into the light - by Samaira - 05-21-2019, 04:35 PM
RE: lead me out into the light - by Florentine - 07-25-2019, 09:17 AM
RE: lead me out into the light - by Samaira - 08-18-2019, 02:55 PM
RE: lead me out into the light - by Florentine - 09-20-2019, 05:24 AM
RE: lead me out into the light - by Samaira - 09-21-2019, 02:22 PM