Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Exploring the Heart of Day

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 143 — Threads: 21
Signos: 0
Dusk Court Blacksmith
Male [He/Him/His]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Summer]  |  21 hh  |  Hth: 22 — Atk: 18 — Exp: 49  |    Active Magic: Solar Manipulation  |    Bonded: Telum (Dragon)

“He challenged our queen, and killed her, and now he rules with cruelty and disregard. It would please him to watch us wither and die.” If Sol would have eyebrows, they would have been raised. "That is not the way that a leader should rule... The duty of a leader is to protect those that look to him and do everything to let his people thrive." He said carefully, regretting his decision to not get into any martial connections in his new land. Sounded like this land needed rescued from one that was not worth the crown... It took all of his will to not immediately leap into the skies to search for the tyrant. Not that he had been any better than that when he had been young. The memories of what he had done was like being doused in ice water and it cooled his fury a touch.

“That’s putting it mildly.” Sol chuckled softly. "Mild can be one way to deal with an idea. Better than getting irate and frothing at the mouth to get yourself killed." He answered, the words a chastisement to himself. His golden eyes traveled over her form as he spoke, wondering at what had made her so distant. What horrors she had seen in her past.

“The best thing to do, would be to leave the way you came, and quickly. But if you are determined to stay, and find yourself within sight of his basilisk, don’t meet it’s eye. Where’d you come from, anyway? There are much…friendlier…courts in Novus.” Sol made note of her words, filing them away to dissect further later. The question gave him pause and he frowned. "Perhaps in Novus there are friendlier courts... But this honestly sounds like the lands that I left. My home was one of cruelty and violence, at one point myself being one of the worst..." He admitted, though he shook his head to stop from rambling into the awful things that he had once done. "I left there when I was 4, traveled for a while and then ended up here. I am currently aligned with the Dawn Court... what ever that means. The idea of courts is extremely foreign to me still." Sol's words were soft, the deep velvet tones of his voice seeming to wrap around his ears and echo off of the water.

@Elif

Messages In This Thread
Exploring the Heart of Day - by Sol Bestiam - 05-29-2019, 12:39 PM
RE: Exploring the Heart of Day - by Elif - 05-29-2019, 11:23 PM
RE: Exploring the Heart of Day - by Sol Bestiam - 05-30-2019, 11:01 AM
RE: Exploring the Heart of Day - by Elif - 06-02-2019, 01:36 PM
RE: Exploring the Heart of Day - by Sol Bestiam - 06-03-2019, 12:19 PM
RE: Exploring the Heart of Day - by Elif - 06-06-2019, 01:49 PM
RE: Exploring the Heart of Day - by Sol Bestiam - 06-07-2019, 02:24 PM
RE: Exploring the Heart of Day - by Elif - 06-13-2019, 03:56 PM
RE: Exploring the Heart of Day - by Sol Bestiam - 06-15-2019, 10:49 AM
RE: Exploring the Heart of Day - by Elif - 06-20-2019, 03:24 PM