Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - desire doubled is love;

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline e-cho [PM] Posts: 243 — Threads: 27
Signos: 0
Inactive Character

Stillness settles softly like the fall of a cat's paw, sweetly it tucks the two flaming girls together in its palm, slowing time while the golden girl of Solterra thinks. Contemplations are not enough to deter her from the brush of the phoenix' skin, the sigh of her waterfall hair that is a curtain between the two of them and the world that would seek to destroy, to ruin anything good and beautiful that could try to draw breath and grow.

She does not let it.

Soft exhalations slow like the time, settle as Bexley sighs into Moira's skin, and the Pegasus cannot help the smile that lights upon her face. It is like silk, how it moves so smoothly, so easily, to cut them off from everything but their own beating hearts. "Rest, Bexley Briar, you've been so brave and strong and bold, but even you must rest. Neerja and I shall let nothing disturb you while you stay, my beloved guest." With words whispered against the flaxen curls that bounce and shine and laugh with the wind still, despite all they have seen and done, the woman in red calls forth the beast who stalks the shadows of Denocte. From the darkness orange leaps, a flame coming closer and closer until the Pegasus and the tiger grin ferociously at one another. Two wild hearts reunited, their closeness only enhancing the protective nature of each.

Tell me of all who come near, my beloved, and I will hunt darkness with you soon. A rumbling purr is all the answer that Moira gets, and it is the only answer she needs as her tigress brushes along her exposed spine and side, quickly letting whiskers and pale, wet nose come close enough to tickle her charge's face. Forehead presses to forehead, and just as quick as she came, Neerja is gone into the corridors once more, down stairwells and through doors, until she stalks the Night like a lover returned.

@Bexley "Speaking" notes: Protectors here to help you have sweet dreams

Messages In This Thread
desire doubled is love; - by Bexley - 06-18-2019, 06:54 PM
RE: desire doubled is love; - by Moira - 06-18-2019, 08:26 PM
RE: desire doubled is love; - by Bexley - 06-21-2019, 10:46 AM
RE: desire doubled is love; - by Moira - 06-27-2019, 11:21 PM
RE: desire doubled is love; - by Bexley - 07-08-2019, 09:08 PM
RE: desire doubled is love; - by Moira - 07-18-2019, 12:25 PM
RE: desire doubled is love; - by Bexley - 07-26-2019, 08:56 PM
RE: desire doubled is love; - by Moira - 08-03-2019, 09:49 AM
RE: desire doubled is love; - by Bexley - 08-17-2019, 10:34 PM
RE: desire doubled is love; - by Moira - 08-21-2019, 11:42 AM