Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Finding the Answer [Scarab]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 143 — Threads: 21
Signos: 0
Dusk Court Blacksmith
Male [He/Him/His]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Summer]  |  21 hh  |  Hth: 22 — Atk: 18 — Exp: 49  |    Active Magic: Solar Manipulation  |    Bonded: Telum (Dragon)

Sol Bestiam

Sol treated the arrival of the coppery temptress with wariness. She was striking and alluring, filled with a confidence that told of her familiarity with the establishment. She had caught his attention as she had wandered, though he hadnt bothered to focus on it. Instead, he sat and sipped at the soothing mint tea.

"Now, where's the fun in some tea when you can have the whole cabinet presented at your whim?" Sol flicked an ear and grinned, golden eyes taking her in carefully and with a cautious air. "Perhaps some would find the idea of all of that alcohol alluring. I have never had a stomach for it. Too many bad decisions are made under the influence of such strong fluids. I would prefer to have my wits about me." After the fury and stupidity of his youth, Sol was loathe to drink anything that could bring that back to the fore and the idea of nearly killing another mare was nauseating. Shaking his head, he pushed the memories down and took another sip of the hot mint tea.

"You look comfortable here. I am guessing that you have been here much more than I, though that is not hard." He observed, not yet ready to reveal much to the mare beside him. There was something about this place that made him anxious, something that reeked of being unsafe. Perhaps this had been a bad idea, but he was here now and he wasnt going to leave in a panic.

@Manon
"Speaking."
Notes: <3 It will be interesting to see what she can get from him XD

Messages In This Thread
Finding the Answer [Scarab] - by Sol Bestiam - 06-26-2019, 03:24 PM
RE: Finding the Answer [Scarab] - by Manon - 11-18-2019, 10:57 PM
RE: Finding the Answer [Scarab] - by Sol Bestiam - 11-24-2019, 06:46 PM
RE: Finding the Answer [Scarab] - by Manon - 11-30-2019, 09:52 PM
RE: Finding the Answer [Scarab] - by Sol Bestiam - 12-18-2019, 06:43 PM