Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Finding the Answer [Scarab]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 143 — Threads: 21
Signos: 0
Dusk Court Blacksmith
Male [He/Him/His]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Summer]  |  21 hh  |  Hth: 22 — Atk: 18 — Exp: 49  |    Active Magic: Solar Manipulation  |    Bonded: Telum (Dragon)

I need someone who sees the fire in my eyes
And wants to play with it...

"I'm not the only observant one here, it seems," Sol chuckled as he watched her. "Sometimes it pays to be observant. Then you can find yourself aware when a striking equine passes your view and finds pleasure in your company..." A slight seductive tone echoed through his deep velvet voice and he found himself smiling at the striking mare. Taking a moment, he observed the gaming horses, eyes taking in the various card games and trying to understand them.

"They are too consumed with winning to be of concern, you know. There's nothing to fear from them. I'll protect you, no one dares to cross me." It almost seemed like she had read his mind and he flicked an ear as he looked at her. "They are consumed in a game that honestly makes no sense to me. Not that I have ever been one for fear, I have no doubt that you could protect me from the vicious card sharks." He wasn't being cruel by any means, and shot her a smile to try to soften his words.

"Care to dance?" Sol paused and looked at her with wide eyes. "Um.. dance... right..." He stammered, staring at her carefully. "I cant say that I am the best, but I would be willing to give it a shot..." He answered with a deep breath.

"Speaking."
@Manon
Notes: -snorts- I can just see Sol falling over his massive hooves now
CREDITS

Messages In This Thread
Finding the Answer [Scarab] - by Sol Bestiam - 06-26-2019, 03:24 PM
RE: Finding the Answer [Scarab] - by Manon - 11-18-2019, 10:57 PM
RE: Finding the Answer [Scarab] - by Sol Bestiam - 11-24-2019, 06:46 PM
RE: Finding the Answer [Scarab] - by Manon - 11-30-2019, 09:52 PM
RE: Finding the Answer [Scarab] - by Sol Bestiam - 12-18-2019, 06:43 PM