Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - let the waves up and take me down

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Isra

"the twilight

will speak your name”
 It takes her a moment to decide what is different about her friend. At first all she can see the the sparkle of water and sunlight refracted by gemstone littering all that dark skin with glitz and wonder. There are shapes there that remind her of teeth (and stars, and the moon on a endless summer night). Isra smiles for the sight of it. All the magic and the world and it's still only things on a canvas of black that strike a flame in her chest.

When she finally spots the change, it brings a sparkle to her eyes. It feels like Katniss has just discovered a secret she's been waiting forever to share. Gills change to smooth skin in no more time than a breath and Isra wonders what magic Katniss has to make such a thing possible. There's a mystery there she is already looking forward to learning.

Fable is already thinking how great it will be to have a friend deep in the water that knows him for more than another monster of the sea.

“I will always come whenever you ask it of me.” Isra offers. She is made more for these secret moments between friends than for laws and politics. Here is home. “Any story you have to tell is one I want to hear.”

Fable, well used to the ways of mares and their stories, settles down into the tall spring grass. He curls his tail, lifts a wing, and waits for his unicorn to claim her story-telling throne of scale and grass. “Rest with me, and I will listen.” Isra pulls ways with a little laugh and lays down against her dragon. Each blade of grass turns to a flower until it's a garden of primrose, daisy and oleander spreading out around them.

And as she waits Isra tries to not to think of all the things besides flowers that are grown in gardens, and in love.

@Katniss // <3
CREDITS

Messages In This Thread
let the waves up and take me down - by Katniss - 07-01-2019, 09:57 AM
RE: let the waves up and take me down - by Isra - 07-06-2019, 03:52 PM
RE: let the waves up and take me down - by Isra - 07-23-2019, 10:16 PM
RE: let the waves up and take me down - by Isra - 08-04-2019, 09:58 PM
RE: let the waves up and take me down - by Isra - 08-21-2019, 12:26 PM