Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Peace in the Sea of Grass

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 77 — Threads: 21
Signos: 35
Dusk Court Sovereign
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  11 [Year 500 Spring]  |  17 hh  |  Hth: 12 — Atk: 8 — Exp: 24  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Neema (Maned Wolf)

Uzuri sighed as she embraced the calm of dawn and shook her body to wake the muscles and nerves. Before she could think about leaving, a figure that she had only seen from a distance approached and called out a greeting. It took the young mare by surprise and she had to do a double take to make sure it was her being spoken to.

“By her Hand, Good morning.” "Good morning." She beamed at the other mare as she stepped closer. Uzi had been part of the Dusk Court for as long as she could remember, but the mare before her was one that she had never spoken to. "The dawn is beautiful and calming, isnt it?" She commented warmly, chocolate eyes warm with the happiness that she was feeling as she spent time in the warming morning.

"I am Uzuri. It is a pleasure to meet you." Uzi introduced herself with a smile, dipping her head in respect to the mare before her. She had a tendency to believe the best of others until she was proven wrong... though the only one that had really done that was her brother. Mostly, just due to the simple fact that he was a knot head and pain in the rear. Shoving the thoughts out of her head, she focused on the present and waited patiently for the other mare to speak.

@Marisol
"Wisdom"
Notes:

My heart is pure and my strength for those weaker than myself.

Coding by Dyzzie - Image by Chaosy

Messages In This Thread
Peace in the Sea of Grass - by Uzuri - 07-01-2019, 12:22 PM
RE: Peace in the Sea of Grass - by Marisol - 07-03-2019, 03:54 PM
RE: Peace in the Sea of Grass - by Uzuri - 07-07-2019, 05:04 PM
RE: Peace in the Sea of Grass - by Marisol - 07-10-2019, 09:35 PM
RE: Peace in the Sea of Grass - by Uzuri - 07-29-2019, 01:30 PM
RE: Peace in the Sea of Grass - by Marisol - 09-08-2019, 02:46 PM
RE: Peace in the Sea of Grass - by Uzuri - 10-21-2019, 05:57 PM