Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Peace in the Sea of Grass

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 77 — Threads: 21
Signos: 35
Dusk Court Sovereign
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  11 [Year 500 Spring]  |  17 hh  |  Hth: 12 — Atk: 8 — Exp: 24  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Neema (Maned Wolf)

Pure of Heart
“You’re a soldier? I’m disappointed we haven’t crossed paths yet.” Uzi smiled and nodded. "It seemed the best way to help. I am no good at healing or anything like that. It also served as a way to work of the... emotions... that threatened to overwhelm me when I was younger." She didnt babble on about her pain and issues when she could help it and Marisol probably didnt want to hear it anyway.

“Some fit in easier than others, It took me, too, a… considerable amount of time to fit in completely. Worry not.” Uzi couldnt stop the snort that bubbled in her throat. "I try not to... but it is challenging when the world seems to go on around you without even noticing you." She said, though she smiled a warm smile at the other mare, genuinely happy for someone to talk to and perhaps connect with. Watching the darker figure as she moved, Uzi flicked an ear and grinned. She stretched her neck and flared out her own multi-hued wings, enjoying the feeling of the muscles stretching and warming.

“You would do well in the Halcyon. We are simply Terrastella’s air unit—flying soldiers, which I assume you know plenty about.” Uzi's ears pricked forward as Marisol described the Halcyon. They sounded like what she would love to do. She loved to fly and had become quite passionate about her role as a soldier. "Aerial soldiers... That sounds intriguing. It is a specialized unit? One that you have to be selected for?" Her words were curious, with an air of extreme excitement bubbling underneath. Once again, she finds herself fascinated by the other mare. It was not often that she was challenged to spar, even in training. Most of her training was solo work to keep her muscles strong and her body conditioned. She grinned, eyes alight with amusement and daring. This could be fun if Marisol was wanting to really test her. Uzi dipped her head, signalling that the commander could make the first move as her senses woke and focused upon her.

"Uzuri"
@Marisol
Notes: OMG -headdesk- How in the world did I miss this thread?! I am so sorry love!
credits

Messages In This Thread
Peace in the Sea of Grass - by Uzuri - 07-01-2019, 12:22 PM
RE: Peace in the Sea of Grass - by Marisol - 07-03-2019, 03:54 PM
RE: Peace in the Sea of Grass - by Uzuri - 07-07-2019, 05:04 PM
RE: Peace in the Sea of Grass - by Marisol - 07-10-2019, 09:35 PM
RE: Peace in the Sea of Grass - by Uzuri - 07-29-2019, 01:30 PM
RE: Peace in the Sea of Grass - by Marisol - 09-08-2019, 02:46 PM
RE: Peace in the Sea of Grass - by Uzuri - 10-21-2019, 05:57 PM