Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - all together now,

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Corrdelia

strangeness and
charm

There are a few moments where she sees a flicker of a reaction from Eik, especially at mention of a blessing, fertility and children. She typically gets this reaction from most clients who are surprised at her accuracy and it makes her smirk.

All in all, it seems the man feels mostly positive about the reading as he thanks Corr after a long pause. Although, he does not mention children at first like she was expecting. Instead, he explains that he's moving, but then he says it's for his family and children. She feels the anxiety becoming a tangled ball again like it did when he first arrived and so Corr takes another sip of her tea. Sometimes others emotions came off too strong for her and they hit her like a wave. Eik's are certainly doing so, but it's understandable. She tries to keep herself grounded in an attempt to help them both out.

"I don't think we ever know if we're making the right choice," she explains, her voice somehow sounding older than she is. "But we can't let that stop us from living. If I've learned anything, it's to listen to my gut - your intuition. It sounds like you have done so, Eik, and I am sure your family will appreciate you for it." She gives him a warm smile and hopes that he won't worry too much about his move. Her thoughts drift to Briar for a moment and all the family in Astreas she had left behind. Her choice had been different, she had to make the journey, but it had certainly been a tough decision to make.

The man poses a question that surprises Corr, but then makes her give back the biggest toothy grin. He asks to stay and learn about her work and she has never felt so honored before. Aside from readings, she loves teaching others about the ways of a shaman, so she does not hesitate in her response.

"Why of course you can, dear! I would love to show you," she exclaims, standing back up to head towards the kitchen. "I'll start us up another pot of tea!"

She takes their empty cups and begins to set the herbs together in the pot. As she does so, she starts to explain the traditions of Astreas and it feels like time has stopped just for them. Perhaps this will be the start of a good friendship and she feels thankful that Eik found her today.

@Eik thank you! <3 They are so precious together and I hope we can thread them again soon :D
credits

Messages In This Thread
all together now, - by Eik - 07-05-2019, 06:13 PM
RE: all together now, - by Corrdelia - 07-14-2019, 08:07 PM
RE: all together now, - by Eik - 07-21-2019, 04:03 PM
RE: all together now, - by Corrdelia - 07-23-2019, 08:49 PM
RE: all together now, - by Eik - 07-28-2019, 03:01 PM
RE: all together now, - by Corrdelia - 08-10-2019, 06:18 PM
RE: all together now, - by Eik - 08-23-2019, 09:29 AM
RE: all together now, - by Corrdelia - 09-01-2019, 10:14 PM