Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - A Beacon of Hope

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Zarvex

"Stand amongst the ashes of a thousand dead and tell me if honor matters."

The stallion felt the lull to go deeper in his slumber, and almost succumbed had it not been for a sudden darkening behind his eye lids. He blinked open his dark chocolate eyes to see a black void standing next to him. His eyes widen in shock for just a millisecond before he regained his confidence and put a mask over his face.

Feeling vulnerable on the ground he quickly snapped his legs undernieth him and stood to his full height. He quickly realized it was a mare that stood before him and he almost relaxed, being from a land were mares were very weak and submissive to stallions. However, when she spoke the this 'Solis' dragging him through the sands her voice held an edge. He was trying to decipher it when she then demanded him to tell her what he sought here.

His temper flashed up at that demanding tone and his nostrils flared in anger and he felt his body square in a more defensive position. He eyed the women in front of him as he purposefully let silence stretch between them after she spoke. She was slightly taller and seemed older, not to mention in better health than him, but he couldn't help the need to put this women in her place.

"How does what I seek from this place concern you exactly?" his voice snarky and rude. He didn't think about the repercussions of his disrespect until after it was out of his mouth. He wondered if this mare would turn him away and send him back to the desert to die. He briefly glanced at her powerful form and knew in his weakened state it would be futile to fight. He huffed out of agitation. "please forgive me" he said and felt an almost physical blow to his pride. He cleared his throat before continuing, "I come from a land that turned into a wasteland. Several travelers had informed me of a land called Novus and of a great and noble Day Court. It is my intentions to find this land and join the court. If you would forgive my rudeness I've had a long quest and wish to know if I'm close to the end?" he finished. He looked to the mares sun and fire eyes and wondered what she would do next.

@Efphion - I dont mind at all and I'm super curious if she's going to rip him a new one or not lol and sorry about the dark font I'm trying to fix it now

Messages In This Thread
A Beacon of Hope - by Zarvex - 07-17-2019, 11:34 PM
RE: A Beacon of Hope - by Efphion - 07-27-2019, 04:31 PM
RE: A Beacon of Hope - by Zarvex - 07-28-2019, 07:08 PM