Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - fresh as morning dew

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Camillia

Camillia

"Maybe I'll make my home somewhere else and keep a sort of office here to be easily found," she said lost in thought for a moment. It was then that another horse made themselves known to the growing party.

Within moments of pausing in this hall, Camillia already had two horses at her call. Perhaps she had shown more vulnerability than she had meant to. Or perhaps the equines of were more friendly than she had hoped. Her eyes dancing over the mare and she realized she may have been mistaken as to her previous assumption. The mare had lifeless eyes, devoid of emotion without being the black depths that were Camillia's own. Katniss was her name, a massive mare who looked like she could take on the both of them easily. It made Camillia glad she was not a foe. It seemed there were too many around here with power much greater than her own, it was something to focus on at a later date.

Listening to them both speak, she dipped her head in reply to August and added one for Katniss as well. August was already proving himself useful in offering a tour and Camillia was grateful for that. On the other hand, simply not getting on the larger mare's bad side was enough for Camillia. She didn't know the mare's position, but she suspected she was a warrior of some sort.

"I'd like to follow in those medics hoof prints then, do either of you know any current medics I might be able to ask some questions?" she asked, unaware of the weight of her words. "A proper tour is still needed and I will certainly take you up on your offer," she said to August. Then turning to Katniss she asked, "Will you join us or do you have other things to attend to? I'm certainly interested in your input." They both seemed knowledgeable and August would've probably been enough, but she didn't want to leave behind another source of information. Besides, she was curious what lay behind those apathetic eyes.

@Katniss @August

Messages In This Thread
fresh as morning dew - by Camillia - 07-24-2019, 04:02 AM
RE: fresh as morning dew - by August - 07-24-2019, 10:08 AM
RE: fresh as morning dew - by Camillia - 07-25-2019, 07:44 PM
RE: fresh as morning dew - by Katniss - 07-30-2019, 04:47 AM
RE: fresh as morning dew - by August - 07-31-2019, 01:19 PM
RE: fresh as morning dew - by Camillia - 08-01-2019, 03:44 PM
RE: fresh as morning dew - by Katniss - 08-05-2019, 12:44 AM
RE: fresh as morning dew - by August - 08-06-2019, 10:45 AM
RE: fresh as morning dew - by Camillia - 08-11-2019, 02:58 PM
RE: fresh as morning dew - by Katniss - 08-14-2019, 04:09 AM