Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - our mother has been absent ever since we founded rome;

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Camillia

Camillia

Camillia couldn't help but wonder if Asterion only thought this to be a 'good world' considering he was at the top. Clearly it had been at least a bit kinder to him than others. Or perhaps he fought harder than all of the others. But she couldn't a imagine a truly 'good world', she had only ever experienced cruelness and was apt to look for the negative that might harm her over the positive.

The king was speaking words that were music to Camillia's ears. He was giving her all that she wanted and she couldn't help it as a small smile played on her lips. "I greatly appreciate this Asterion, it means more to me than you can know," she said trying to keep the excitement coursing through her veins from overpowering her words. The prospect of having access to all of the Dusk Court's knowledge, it would give her something to consider for many weeks further.

The smile faded from the king's lips and Camillia's heart dropped. Just as quickly had he made the offer was he going to take it away. Had he seen something in her, perhaps the greed for knowledge, her endless thirst. But it seemed Asterion had other things on his mind. Camillia watched curiously and when he invited her, she had no mind to deny his request. He had, after all, just accepted her request for help. Also should she be a great help perhaps the king could owe her a favor.

"I have nothing else planned for the day and I'm already here, I'd be glad to help," she said. Her body tensed in reaction to the stallion, ready to follow him.

@Asterion I'm happy to carry on

Messages In This Thread
our mother has been absent ever since we founded rome; - by Asterion - 07-25-2019, 10:59 AM
RE: our mother has been absent ever since we founded rome; - by Camillia - 08-11-2019, 02:27 PM