Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - the sunset gets a little longer every night;

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Fiona

in a world where you can be anything, be kind
Fiona takes a moment between words to pull a glass down from an overhead cupboard and to take the pitcher of tea from the fridge. It’s a deep ruby red color, with a few slices of lime and some pomegranate seeds floating around inside the mixture. She tops off the glass and pushes it across the counter toward Asterion. The bright acidity will pair nicely with the warm and sweet spice of the cinnamon sugar inside the rolls.

When her story is finished and Asterion reaches out to her, Fiona smiles. Her cheeks warm in humility at his recognition and she thinks a moment before responding. “I’m still getting used to it,” she says, “sometimes I want to reach for my notebooks and my pens; I’ve carried them with me for my whole life.”

In a way, the lavender woman almost misses it. The leather bound tomes have always been a comfort to her, like a constant companion that was always by her side. “At first I was worried that others would think differently of me, that I’m different without my struggle,” Fiona laughs a little at herself. She remembers her conflict that night to decide whether to drink the small potion or not. She remembers thinking of her mother, but now she knows that none of that matters.

Fiona is still herself, and the mare believes more than that, that now she does things just a little bit differently than she had before. If this helps her better in a crowd, or when she’s attempting to multitask, then she is extremely grateful for it. “If it can help me care for the ones that I love, then it was very worth it,” she says at last with bright lilac eyes. If it makes her a better Champion of Community, then so be it. Perhaps it was destiny all along.

"Thought-casting."
credits

@Asterion <3

Messages In This Thread
the sunset gets a little longer every night; - by Asterion - 08-10-2019, 02:45 PM
RE: the sunset gets a little longer every night; - by Fiona - 08-14-2019, 10:46 AM
RE: the sunset gets a little longer every night; - by Asterion - 08-17-2019, 02:38 PM
RE: the sunset gets a little longer every night; - by Fiona - 08-29-2019, 03:02 PM
RE: the sunset gets a little longer every night; - by Asterion - 09-03-2019, 11:09 AM
RE: the sunset gets a little longer every night; - by Fiona - 09-24-2019, 01:20 PM
RE: the sunset gets a little longer every night; - by Asterion - 09-29-2019, 06:19 PM
RE: the sunset gets a little longer every night; - by Fiona - 10-04-2019, 09:27 AM