Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Come Worship Me...

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Baphomet

The chimeric femme stalked through the sands, the heat of the summer sun beating on her back. This was her own personal form of heaven. Baphomet loved the heat, loved the feeling of power that the warmth brought to her body. The vain creature loved the way that the sun played off of her multi-hued coat, brightening the chestnut patches and warming the hues of her sooty bay base. Her ever polished white markings gleamed and her golden jewelry glittered in the bright sunlight.

Cresting a dune, Baph flicked an ear as she found the sudden change of setting. There was water and even greenery around her. Picking her way down to the water, she listened to the sounds of the liquid and made sure to not fall into it. Baphomet found a solid place to stand and dipped her slightly roman nosed facade down to the cool water. While she took a few draws of the life giving liquid, her golden eyes watched the ends of her cowl as they played in the current and slowly darkened as they absorbed the pool.

Lifting her head, she flinched as the now cool and wet ends slapped against her chest. A look of pure disgust crossed her face as she got wet and it took every ounce of will power to not throw away the scarf because of its offense. She was arrogant and manipulative, detesting when things did not go her way. Taking the moment of quiet to explore the world around her, Baph began to wander the edges of the pool. She would not say no to company... To anyone that might at least provide her with a bit of conversation about the world that she now lived in.

"Speaking."
@
Notes: Baph has officially arrived!
queen of seduction
credits

Messages In This Thread
Come Worship Me... - by Baphomet - 08-15-2019, 10:32 AM
RE: Come Worship Me... - by Atlas - 08-16-2019, 11:17 AM
RE: Come Worship Me... - by Baphomet - 09-15-2019, 07:13 PM