Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - can I get through like the moon gets through;

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Camillia

It was surprisingly pleasant to hear the gratitude from the sovereign. She wasn't used to it and although her stubborn nature let her do nothing but a quick nod, she was growing to like this stallion. His suggestion was reasonable and she quickly skipped over the foreign feelings and to the task at hand. Besides, the task at hand was much more interesting and less uncomfortable.

"That seems to make sense, perhaps from there we will be able to see something in the sea. The prison was new to you, so perhaps there is another place unknown to you," she said deep in thought. She had recently read of some strange building that would reside in the middle of waters that emitted a great light. Perhaps it was by fire, which would explain part of the poem. But it would be quite strange for the king to not know of something so near his home. Not to mention she couldn't for the life of her remember the name of it. Embarrassment was not a common emotion to her, but for some reason she felt like she might feel it if Asterion caught on that she couldn't recall the word. 

She ceased her incessant pacing and waited for the stallion to guide her to the greens. Her eyes looking at him expectantly and she pointed in the direction of the castle. "Well then, if you'll lead the way, let us go," she said with an uncharacteristic smile. 

-Exit Camillia-
@Asterion

Messages In This Thread
can I get through like the moon gets through; - by Asterion - 08-17-2019, 02:18 PM
RE: can I get through like the moon gets through; - by Camillia - 08-26-2019, 05:09 PM
RE: can I get through like the moon gets through; - by Asterion - 08-30-2019, 04:56 PM
RE: can I get through like the moon gets through; - by Camillia - 09-02-2019, 08:51 AM