Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - meet at the sea

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Katherine [PM] Posts: 44 — Threads: 8
Signos: 5
Inactive Character

Tell everybody I'm on my way
New friends and new places to see
With blue skies ahead
Yes, I'm on my way

“Let’s go!” Charlie had shouted excitedly at her companions as she raced away from the fields and the rows and rows of stones. After Commander Marisol had read the clue they’d found, she had started thinking. She’d started thinking real hard about what it said, and to be completely honest she hadn’t really understood most of it.

Who was Juliet? Why were lovers leaping from things? Commander Marisol had explained a lot of things to her and her new friend Sirius about the weird poem thing. But Charlie had been most interested in the picture and the one line that, to her, had been clear as day to understand: “Just as it divides sea and city.” The picture had been of waves, and chains.

Charlie knew all about waves and chains. Ships had chains on them, and she’d spent a lot of time on the ships down at the docks. They had chains on the anchors that held them in one place so they wouldn’t float off in the waves.

It must have something to do with the ocean.

And the only thing Charlie could think of that kept the city from the ocean was the cliffs.

The cliffs, so high above the sea that you’d have to jump to get down.

Charlie bounded along with endless energy, her wings flapping at her sides as though it would help her run faster. There was a determined spark in her fiery eyes and a focused scrunch to her brow as she thought and went at the same time. ”Do you think we’re going to the right place?” Indy asked from her place on Charlie’s poll. “Yes,” she says, undoubtful of her abilities.

Truly, the filly’s confidence was enough to bolster an entire army.

As she reached the cliffs, Charlie came to a stop. This was close to the place where she first found Indy. The fallen tree had long been removed, probably broken down for firewood or something. But even from this height the girl could hear the waves beating against the wall of stone. She turned to her companions, “There's gotta be something here.”

"Speaking."

@Sirius @Marisol

[Image: 13222742_95oVYzdeR5MVhK5.png]
you and i, we're pioneers
we make our own rules

Messages In This Thread
meet at the sea - by Charlotte - 08-17-2019, 04:51 PM
RE: meet at the sea - by Sirius - 08-22-2019, 12:13 PM
RE: meet at the sea - by Marisol - 08-23-2019, 02:57 PM
RE: meet at the sea - by NPC Account - 08-23-2019, 03:52 PM