Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - where the skies end

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Morrighan

am i beautiful
as i tear you to pieces?
She swears the woman of gold is teasing her. She'll give Morrighan a tiny amount of information, but then holds back the rest. Almost like a game of cat and mouse where Morr is losing and it's pissing her off.

But then there is the space between them closing in. It sets her on edge, but there is something else. Something other than the spark of embers from her magic. Another kind of spark that she's not familiar with and isn't sure if she wants to be. It's a mixture of emotions that confuses her. Was that Al'Zahra's secret? The ability to make others go crazy?

So the woman does not tell her why she seems to understand wolves so well. Morrighan will have to go see her dance in order to get any answers it seems. Her two-colored eyes narrow and look straight into the bright irises of the other mare's. Their color reminds her of liquid gold.

And here is the game again where Al'Zahra says she comes from nowhere, but came to Denocte because she loves the markets. Surely the woman came from somewhere because one didn't just pop into existence out of thin air. But no, she has to keep an air of mystery.

Her last line before galloping off does not help. She fell in love with the fires- does that mean she likes fire as much as Morr does? There are so many questions and loose ends when the mare leaves. For once, Morr is speechless.

Will I ever actually see you again? she thinks to herself as she watches the dancer dressed in gold lift her head back to howl. Some sick joke this must be and yet, Morr somehow finds it beautiful.

She shakes her head and turns to go back home, leaving the chorus of howls behind her.

@"Al'Zahra" just a closer <3 I need them together again soon
“Speaking.”
credits

Messages In This Thread
where the skies end - by Morrighan - 08-25-2019, 11:00 AM
RE: where the skies end - by Al'Zahra - 09-03-2019, 05:54 PM
RE: where the skies end - by Morrighan - 09-04-2019, 10:34 PM
RE: where the skies end - by Al'Zahra - 09-29-2019, 09:57 PM
RE: where the skies end - by Morrighan - 10-03-2019, 10:43 PM
RE: where the skies end - by Al'Zahra - 10-19-2019, 11:07 AM
RE: where the skies end - by Morrighan - 10-24-2019, 10:10 PM
RE: where the skies end - by Al'Zahra - 11-03-2019, 05:27 PM