Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - under wing

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Corrdelia

STRANGENESS AND CHARM

They are typical children with the look of mischief and curiosity on their faces. With them are their cheetah cubs who seem more out of place in the swamp. Corrdelia looks on at them warmly, but also with sadness. She cannot imagine what it would be like to grow up without parents and she thanks Vespera for blessing these kids with their companions. At least they are being looked after by someone when the Court isn't.

The wind chimes behind them sing in the breeze after the children ask if she is a witch and can do magic. Corr's smile is now more of a smirk and there is a certain twinkle in her eye. Hāsta takes perch on her shoulder and tilts her head. The crow is not used to children and so she's not very sure how to react.

"Indeed I am and I can do a lot of different things," she replies and stretches out her wings. "I can sense your emotions and speak to the animal spirits for guidance. I can also make teas for whatever ails you." Her collection of herbs and tea blends are beginning to overflow out of her cabinets, but she doesn't mind. She does have a blend for almost anything one can think of and she would rather be prepared.

"My name is Corrdelia and this is my companion, Hāsta," she nudges the bird while introducing her, but Hāsta only squawks in response. As usual, she is feeling unimpressed. "Aster and Leonidas, right? Say, would you two dears like to come inside for some of that tea? I've got some delicious fruity blends you might enjoy."

"They'll only destroy the place more, you know. They're rambunctious kids with no authority figures," Hāsta grumbles through their telepathy.
Corr rolls her eyes and responds back, "Give them a break. They are at that age and are trying to get on nearly alone. Besides, they'll be safer inside the house."

After giving the crow a stern look, Corr turns back to the twins eagerly. Hopefully she's got their interest and they might consider hanging around with her for a bit. As much as she enjoyed solitude, at times she did find it lonely without much company. She did also enjoy mentoring, so maybe one or both of them might be interested in her practices.

@Aster @Leonidas I love them <3
"Speaking."
Art by Siilverfang; Table code by Nettlebird; Modified by Layla

Messages In This Thread
under wing - by Corrdelia - 09-10-2019, 10:04 PM
RE: under wing - by Aster - 09-22-2019, 02:23 PM
RE: under wing - by Leonidas - 10-04-2019, 08:59 AM
RE: under wing - by Corrdelia - 10-08-2019, 09:19 PM
RE: under wing - by Aster - 10-15-2019, 11:18 PM
RE: under wing - by Leonidas - 10-27-2019, 09:11 AM
RE: under wing - by Corrdelia - 10-30-2019, 10:37 PM