Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - it's the thought that counts

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Corrdelia

STRANGENESS AND CHARM

As Corr approaches the woman, she notices the mess of papers in front of her and looks on curiously. She hadn't spent much time with Asterion to know the ins and outs of the sovereign role, but she can imagine it's a lot of work. The mare claims she's fine, but Corr can feel the waves of tension coming from her. Hopefully being around the crow witch will help ease that anxiety.

She didn't know Asterion as well as others, but it still feels like a piece of her heart is missing. Really, it feels like a piece of Terrastella itself is missing. With Florentine and Lysander gone as well, it seems much emptier. They were all a light in their own way. She knows this Court has been through a lot and is sure that they will be able to stay strong.

"Hanging in there," Corr replies honestly, glancing at her companion above. "At least I have Hāsta to keep me on the edge of my hooves."

This seems as good of a time as any, so she takes the necklace off her neck and holds it out to Marisol. "I made you this as a good luck charm. It's got malachite and black tourmaline crystals. I'm not sure if you're familiar with the properties of crystals but they all have their own 'uses' if you will. Black tourmaline is good for warding off negative energy and is very grounding, while malachite boosts strength and willpower. I thought this pairing might be helpful for you in your new role," Corr explains, hoping her new queen will appreciate the gift. "I figured if you're not into wearing jewelry, you could simply have it as a wall hanging."

The mare looks at her crafted piece and the way the light shines off the brilliant green of the malachite. Making these necklaces brings her back to her family in Astreas and learning about all the different stones. Her own necklace holds several pieces of amethyst and clear quartz, her go-to crystals. They are special to her and she wanted to share a part of that with Marisol. It seems like the least she could do.

"But I also came to offer my help. I know I said it at the meeting, but please, let me know if there's anything you need. Even if it's just a nice cup of tea," she adds, laughing. Besides her crafts, Corrdelia prides herself in her tea blends.

@Marisol <3
"Speaking."
Art by Siilverfang; Table code by Nettlebird; Modified by Layla

Messages In This Thread
it's the thought that counts - by Corrdelia - 09-12-2019, 06:52 PM
RE: it's the thought that counts - by Marisol - 09-24-2019, 10:38 PM
RE: it's the thought that counts - by Corrdelia - 09-28-2019, 11:15 PM
RE: it's the thought that counts - by Marisol - 10-05-2019, 02:58 PM
RE: it's the thought that counts - by Corrdelia - 10-09-2019, 09:28 PM
RE: it's the thought that counts - by Marisol - 10-15-2019, 11:26 PM
RE: it's the thought that counts - by Corrdelia - 10-26-2019, 06:32 PM
RE: it's the thought that counts - by Marisol - 11-10-2019, 12:43 PM