Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - and the night goes on.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Ramses

Ramses I will eat you alive

How he’d found himself here in the oasis staring at a viper was beyond him but he can't take his eyes off her. Ramses watches her closely, every movement, every droplet of water upon her dark skin that rolls across her back and down her sides. Avdotya, the queen herself, a legend among their people. The coyote can't help but admire her in all of her savage beauty, those intense scars and the fierceness in her eye.

As she moves from the water, his eyes widen slightly and he forces himself to hold his ground. She is a woman he’d been told stories of as a child, and it was a great and terrible thing to have her here in front of him. As she grows closer, he stiffens slightly, his nostrils flaring as he inhales her scent.
”We take what is not ours.”
The viper’s words send shivers down his spine as her warm breath lingers in his ear, even when she moves away. What would she be taking? The throne?
Ramses’ narrows his eyes again as he contemplates her words for a moment. Should he help her? Would he return to the davke for her plans?

”Your name?”
The question rolls from her lips and he tilts his head and looks at her once more.
“Ramses,” he replies, his mind still wandering.
“Tell me what you will do?” Ramses asked, his voice filled with a malicious curiosity.
“Will you take back Solterra? Will you rain the davke down upon the heads of the capitol?” the coyote questions, a wicked smile sprawling across his lips.
“I would make myself present for that.”

"Speaking."
Tag: @Avdotya
OOC: Sorry this is so short!
credits

Messages In This Thread
and the night goes on. - by Ramses - 09-21-2019, 10:35 PM
RE: and the night goes on. - by Avdotya - 09-22-2019, 10:13 PM
RE: and the night goes on. - by Ramses - 09-22-2019, 11:35 PM
RE: and the night goes on. - by Avdotya - 10-06-2019, 09:44 AM
RE: and the night goes on. - by Ramses - 10-07-2019, 12:53 AM
RE: and the night goes on. - by Avdotya - 10-27-2019, 05:59 PM