Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - unfinished business

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Morrighan

A LITTLE MAYHEM NEVER HURT ANYONE

Grueling tensions // Want me in a spiral // I'm waiting to unravel // Twisted motives // Drive me in a circle // I'm dying to untangle

The palomino man is an interesting one as he gets closer. He seems to shrink away the more Morrighan looks at him, but for a moment she smells the spices of Denocte on him. Perhaps he is from the Night Court after all, but she is still curious why she's never seen him before. Maybe he prefers solitude like she does.

He suggests they go after him, but she just snorts. "Leave him. Maybe he'll finally be gone for good," she grumbles, but secretly hopes that will be the case. She could care less where Bram went. The mare refuses to accept Caligo's blessing or whatever it should be called (curse is probably more fitting). Everyone else she knew had acceptable companions; Isra even had a dragon. Nope- she got stuck with her mortal enemy, and they had telepathy on top of it all.

Perhaps the deity is trying to teach her something again. Her fire magic had been gained by saving the young colt in the snow and, in this case, she saved the wolf from the gryphon. Normally she didn't do any good deeds or showed any patience, which is one reason why she won't bother again.

Finally, the man introduces himself as Michael and she has a name to a face. "I'm Morrighan, Warden of Denocte," she declares, holding her title proudly. But what is he? Other than a model for voluptuous hair. "What's your position here, Michael?" she asks, raising her brow and continuing to hold her suspicion. He likely isn't anything important since she hasn't heard of him before. Maybe he's new to the Court, which could explain his uncertainty of things.

@Michael <3
"Speaking."
credits

Messages In This Thread
unfinished business - by Morrighan - 09-22-2019, 10:27 PM
RE: unfinished business - by Michael - 10-03-2019, 10:03 PM
RE: unfinished business - by Morrighan - 10-06-2019, 06:25 PM
RE: unfinished business - by Michael - 10-09-2019, 12:27 AM
RE: unfinished business - by Morrighan - 10-15-2019, 09:24 PM
RE: unfinished business - by Michael - 10-20-2019, 11:24 PM
RE: unfinished business - by Morrighan - 10-24-2019, 10:33 PM
RE: unfinished business - by Michael - 11-04-2019, 01:41 AM