Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - unfinished business

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Morrighan

A LITTLE MAYHEM NEVER HURT ANYONE

Grueling tensions // Want me in a spiral // I'm waiting to unravel // Twisted motives // Drive me in a circle // I'm dying to untangle

To her surprise (and slight disappointment), Michael does not take her challenge and tell a story. Maybe he really is that bad because he never elects to tell the stories. Very disappointing indeed. Although his fear of her fire is amusing. She didn't feel like torching him just yet and was saving all of her energy for Bram instead.

"You're safe… for now," she reassures him, although her tone does not sound very reassuring. He might become more anxious and Morrighan wouldn't mind that.

---

They walk and walk and walk in what seems like circles. Morrighan's frustration has grown, especially since she can feel the link she has with Bram, but he is nowhere to be found. He seems to have the talent of disappearing only to reappear just when she thinks that she's finally lost him for good.

It's been quiet too, and she wishes that Michael had just gone ahead and told a story after all. The silence between them is awkward and only makes her frustration grow. Finally though, he speaks the obvious that Bram isn't here. She rolls her eyes.

He's leaning up against a tree while he talks, but he does not stay much longer. He tells her to remind him to tell a story later but Morrighan just makes a face at him. She watches him leave and realizes maybe the silence isn't so bad after all. At least now she's alone and doesn't have Bram's stupid voice in her head.

She walks off in the opposite direction, enjoying the solitude while it lasts.

@Michael just a closer~ Thanks for the lovely thread! We'll need to get them together again soon <3
"Speaking."
credits

Messages In This Thread
unfinished business - by Morrighan - 09-22-2019, 10:27 PM
RE: unfinished business - by Michael - 10-03-2019, 10:03 PM
RE: unfinished business - by Morrighan - 10-06-2019, 06:25 PM
RE: unfinished business - by Michael - 10-09-2019, 12:27 AM
RE: unfinished business - by Morrighan - 10-15-2019, 09:24 PM
RE: unfinished business - by Michael - 10-20-2019, 11:24 PM
RE: unfinished business - by Morrighan - 10-24-2019, 10:33 PM
RE: unfinished business - by Michael - 11-04-2019, 01:41 AM
RE: unfinished business - by Morrighan - 11-08-2019, 06:54 PM