Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - sky high, girls go sky high

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Katherine [PM] Posts: 44 — Threads: 8
Signos: 5
Inactive Character

be the it, girl

Mama said, fulfill the prophecy be something greater, go make a legacy, manifest destiny, back in the days we wanted everything, wanted everything. Mama said, burn your biographies, rewrite your history, light up your wildest dreams, museum victories, every day we wanted everything, wanted everything.

When the Commander wraps Charlie in her feathered embrace, pulling the young girl against her side, a strange sort of warmth fills her. One that cannot be attributed to the beating of the sun down upon her skin.

Charlie has spent much of her life off adventuring, by herself, apart from Indy who is more of a sister to the filly than just a bonded. The affection isn’t unwelcome but unfamiliar, and Charlie finds herself leaning a little bit into the embrace and the warmth of Marisol. The mare’s praise makes her heart soar, much higher than she can ever hope to fly.

A happy laugh escapes her, her bright eyes closed as she soaks in the experience and, she finds, enjoys it. “I’ve been practicing every day, and then one da I just started to fly,” Charlie says, and it’s clear to see that she’s quite proud of her accomplishment. Oh, she cannot wait for the day she can fly higher and farther and do all kinds of things. She will fly everywhere… who needs to travel on the ground when you can do it in the air?

It takes the filly a second to register the Commander’s suggestions, coming down off her high, as it were. But as Marisol pulls away and the words seem to settle within Charlie’s thoughts her eyes widen exponentially, like she’s just stepped into the world’s largest candy store.

Only her treat of choice is personal training by the Commander of the Halcyon. “You would do that?” the filly responds, a little in disbelief, as she watches Marisol prance away. She can well and truly, hardly believe it. It’s like a dream come true. The Halcyon are real life heroes, just like in all the best stories, and Commander Marisol is the best of them.

The shock wears off quickly, and Charlie seems to make up her mind immediately. Her eyes catch in the sun like a flame, sparking bright and determinedly as she races forward to catch up with the mare. “Yes, yes! I want to learn everything!” She bounds across the training grounds, gaze never leaving Marisol’s face. “I want to be just like you.”
credits

[Image: 13222742_95oVYzdeR5MVhK5.png]
you and i, we're pioneers
we make our own rules

Messages In This Thread
sky high, girls go sky high - by Marisol - 09-26-2019, 06:44 PM
RE: sky high, girls go sky high - by Charlotte - 10-15-2019, 04:27 PM
RE: sky high, girls go sky high - by Marisol - 10-19-2019, 12:20 PM
RE: sky high, girls go sky high - by Charlotte - 11-09-2019, 03:02 PM
RE: sky high, girls go sky high - by Marisol - 12-21-2019, 02:22 AM
RE: sky high, girls go sky high - by Charlotte - 01-14-2020, 03:11 PM
RE: sky high, girls go sky high - by Marisol - 06-23-2020, 12:19 PM